Latest NBC Washington Post poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest NBC Washington Post poll

has Trump up by 4 points. Margin of error is 5 points. This is the first time Trump has shown a lead in this poll. Since it is an NBC Washington Post poll you know his lead is even larger. This is the largest swing state and if he takes it, it is over for the Dems. My favorite is going to be when he wins Pennsylvania again. Joe's homestate.

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Since it is an NBC Washington Post poll you know his lead is even larger.
    Larger than anyone could believe. They probably had to TRY very hard to get the results down to 4 points.

My sources = my eyes.

Comment

I'm here to tell y'all, PA is TRUMP country! Maybe Philly is blue, but P'burgh and the rest of the state are some Trump thumpers! I work with a lot of folks in PA as we have a sister company in Erie... It also seems that Ohio is pretty Trumpy too from what I can see... If he retains Ohio and PA, the DemoKrauts are toast. And with the big increase in the projected black/hispanic vote, he will take Michigan, Florida and all the south and west except for maybe the west coast. Heck, even Washington and Oregon may be in play... Seems they've about had enough DemoKraut riots and destruction... They may want some of that MAGA stuff too!

Comment

Mn. is probably a lost cause. Trump has Pa. in the bag at this time. I would place all my Mn. energy on Wisconsin and Ohio if I was his campaign. Ohio, Pa. Fl., and Wisconsin would flatten Biden's chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Mn. is probably a lost cause. Trump has Pa. in the bag at this time. I would place all my Mn. energy on Wisconsin and Ohio if I was his campaign. Ohio, Pa. Fl., and Wisconsin would flatten Biden's chances.
          If he takes those four states there is zero chance Biden wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Larger than anyone could believe. They probably had to TRY very hard to get the results down to 4 points.

My sources = my eyes.
            Guessing you too saw that 3 car Biden "parade" last week?

Comment

TRUMP 40+states

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                Guessing you too saw that 3 car Biden "parade" last week?
                Yes I did see that. Sad thing is there is a TBH'er on a different thread that saw that as well... and thinks Biden is going to win.

Comment

I’ve got a good feeling Trump will dominate the Coal Belt. Folks are moving back out of the crap hole run cities back home because there are jobs again. Midwest Farm country is strong. Florida is changing for the better every day and with his next SCOTUS pick it should seal Florida

Comment

Working...
                  X