Dodge owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodge owners

I am looking to buy a dodge. I don’t know much about the 6.7. I had an 05. Would still be driving it but it got stolen. I am undecided on which model I want. Looking between 06-10. Old body style will be a megacab. It is crazy the price on these uses trucks. How is the 6.7 holding up for y’all that have over 200,000 miles.

Ford

Comment

I love the 6.7. Best diesel on the road.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I sure like mine only 85k on this one last one had 90k before getting hit no issues with either one engine wise

Comment

Great motor once its deleted. The rest of the truck is still a dodge. Plan on replacing steering gear box and all ball joints and tie rod ends at 100K if you like a tight steering system.

Comment

Best diesel motor there is, I have a 18 crew cab lonestar edition

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              Great motor once its deleted. The rest of the truck is still a dodge. Plan on replacing steering gear box and all ball joints and tie rod ends at 100K if you like a tight steering system.
              Yes, deleted is the bombdigity.

Comment

I had an 05 and a 09 3500's. Both were good trucks.I now have an 18. We put around 70k miles a year on them pulling a 34ft cargo trailer full of plants. Once they hit 300k we sold them as break downs can cost more than you think. The motors are great, Dodge's weakness is in the transmission. Usually lost a transmission around 250k but we worked them hard.

Comment

Awesome motors but it’s in a Dodge... so everything else is a wash.

Comment

Run!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                      Awesome motors but it’s in a Dodge... so everything else is a wash.

I’ve had a couple rams and this was my experience, never had any issues with the Cummins diesel but everything else....

Comment

Motor is great. Everything else sucks.

Comment

I love the comments from those other than "Dodge Owners". Go back to your YouTube video on how to use APA formatting and leave this thread to the "Dodge Owners".

Comment

Dodge has come a long way in the past 5 years with their quality -- it's not the best out there by far but they have made what i would call great improvements with the truck itself -- I don't drive the 6.7 so i can't speak to that, but I am overall impressed with the quality of the truck so far and the way it was put together

Comment

Thanks guys. I am probably going to look into a 2010. Still gonna have some miles but not too bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X