Dang it

Comment

Ugh, 3-2 with 8 left in the 3rd

Comment

Bishop is not on his game tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by rhodes520 View Post
          Bishop is not on his game tonight.
          Late candidate for understatement of the decade. Bishop was bad last night. For the life of me i can't understand why Nichuschkin (sp?) and Oleksiak were in the game last night. Hopefully they can get it together tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
            Anyone planning on going to the winter classic Jan1? Gonna do my best to get tickets April 23rd. Figure they'll sell out quick.

https://www.nhl.com/stars/fans/winter-classic
            I've got a buddy that is supposed to be trying to score some tickets. We'll see...

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
              Late candidate for understatement of the decade. Bishop was bad last night. For the life of me i can't understand why Nichuschkin (sp?) and Oleksiak were in the game last night. Hopefully they can get it together tomorrow night.
              Fedun has been exposed in playoffs. Val played because Pitlick has not played well and Janmark is hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                Anyone planning on going to the winter classic Jan1? Gonna do my best to get tickets April 23rd. Figure they'll sell out quick.

https://www.nhl.com/stars/fans/winter-classic
                I wanted to go. I have talked to season ticket holders and only tickets available from stars will be upper corners. May be some tickets on resale market. They will be high.

Comment

I suppose so, but i'd rather have Fedun and Pitlick vs. Val & Jamie. Just me. Oh well, as Parcells used to say, you can't lose the game twice. Onward we go.

Comment

Ice cream headache beginning to build. Hope the Stars get off to a fast, physical but FAST, start tonight.

Comment

Glad to have a 7 o'clock start so my buddy can watch too, hope the weather doesn't jack up our signal...

Go STARS!

Comment

Have to win tonight or it is basically over. With a win we can turn this into a 2 out of 3 game series. As good of a chance as we could have hoped for.

GO STARS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

^^^This^^^

Bishop has GOT to be better!!

Comment

Hintz w/ pp goal. Stars 1 - 0. Woohoo...

Comment

Radulov on pp goal. 2 - 0 Stars. Good times.

Comment

Keep it up Stars!!!! Couldn't buy a PP goal Monday night. Taking advantage of them tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X