Crazy Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Weather

Had a shower early this morning, about a tenth and another cloud just rolled in with marble sized hail. Usually get the hail in the evenings.
    Adios,
    Gary

It was supposed to be bad here today . Not a drop of rain yet .

Comment

where you get the hail?
      I'm camping w/ the kids .... tent holding up ok so far

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
        where you get the hail?
        I'm camping w/ the kids .... tent holding up ok so far
        Curious as well.

Comment

We got nickel sized in falls county.

Comment

We've been hailed on three times this morning, not too far from you Gary. And a lot more rain than I was expecting. Makes calling these birds for the boy kinda tough. We did get a hog though. Gotta dry out our clothes and get back at it.

Comment

We had pea size hail just north west of Waco earlier today. It’s going back and forth from real dark to really green looking outside, and my dog is acting real nervous.

Comment

2/10’s at the 6 mile, no hail...

Comment

We need some rain in Gonzales county for sure but don't need the hail.

Comment

Pulled th RV from the old lease north of Lampasas to the new lease outside of comfort....lots of bad rain and wind but no hail hit us

Comment

Marble size south of the river in Menard. Chance it was sleeting on me last Monday morning south of Junction. Tueday, 32 and a pretty good frost. I would hate to call turks in a hail storm.
                      Adios,
                      Gary

Comment

6” yesterday from noon to 4:30

Comment

I was in Hare yesterday. A lot of rain in a few hours. Got flooded in for a while. Saw a big tree floating down the creek and under the bridge. Finally got out late to head back to College Station and hit alot of large hail and rain on the way.

Comment

Cousin owns Fernando's in Hare he said almost 5 inches of rain just northeast of Hare possible tornado in the San gabriel community!!

Comment

Raining here in Brazoria County and lots of thunderstorms

Comment

Working...
                              X