Antlermax mineral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antlermax mineral

Worth using? Anybody noticing a difference after they fed it? I tried it last year around August and the deer really didn't fool with it. I started putting it out this year, when I noticed the bucks developing antlers again. They are really getting after it this year. Can't keep it out in some spots. Just curious what people thought about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you talking about the protein? If so then yes I have. I have also read that it really takes about 7 years to see a difference when feeding protein, so you won't see a difference overnight. This will be my 6th season feeding it.

Comment

AntlerMax® Deer Mineral is formulated for optimal antler density and strength and  reproductive performance. Find more nutrition information here.

he is talking about this stuff probably
      i have not used it but maybe someone has

Comment

Originally posted by BIG BONE View Post
        https://www.purinamills.com/deer-fee...m-deer-mineral

he is talking about this stuff probably
        i have not used it but maybe someone has

This is what I'm talking about

Comment

Haven't tried it yet but I use all the other Purina products. How are you feeding it?

Comment

I've mixed it with cottonseed when I don't have protein out. Can't say I've seen a difference but u like knowing they're getting it

Comment

Originally posted by Truckville View Post
              Haven't tried it yet but I use all the other Purina products. How are you feeding it?

Pour it on the ground in the protein pens, right under the feeder. Last year I mixed a little corn with it.

Comment

Working...
              X