No announcement yet.

Skull Mount!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a bad problem you have there. Again Great looking mounts and congrats on a great season.

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
      What state was the third killed in?
      The third buck was killed in Kansas on private land that I have permission to hunt.
      The first two were killed on public land in Nebraska.
      I am doing a pedistal mount with a cedar base and an old fence post for the big buck. I wish I had realized just how good a deer I had before I caped it out. I would have had a full body mount done...

Comment

Very nice work !

Comment

Wow, talk about a dream season! Great deer, and to take them all with your recurve is just icong on he cake.

Comment

Those are awesome. If 3 is too much for you, I'll gladly take one!

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
              They are all awesome bucks for sure! You are truly blessed, and must have some awesome hunting grounds. Great shooting and awesome bucks for sure! Did I mention they are awesome???......
              Tiffany Lekosky?

Comment

Originally posted by agtex42 View Post
                Wow, talk about a dream season! Great deer, and to take them all with your recurve is just icong on he cake.
                Yes sir I feel very blessed and lucky. My goal when I started this trad journey was to hopefully kill a P&Y buck in the next few years. Well I never would have imagined a season like I had. It will be one I'll never forget!
                Thanks everyone

Corey

Comment

That was some great deer!!! You da man swampghost! i want to be just like you when i grow up!

Comment

Originally posted by buddy ro View Post
                    That was some great deer!!! You da man swampghost! i want to be just like you when i grow up!
                    Look what the dog drug in here lol
                    Good folks over here BuddyRo

Comment

Great bucks

Comment

Working...
                      X