Bow for my fiance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow for my fiance!

I'm looking to get a good bow for my fiance. She wants a recurve and I have been looking around. What do yal recommend. Thanks

Samick Sage, hands down. Let her learn with that, then you can pay Mr. Sarrels a visit.

Comment

Thats what I have been looking at thanks!

Comment

I started out shooting a Sage (since moved on to a few others) and this past Christmas my wife showed some interest in learning so I bought her a set of 25# limbs and now the Sage is hers! You really can't go wrong with this particular model, I feel like you get a little more than what you pay for and the limbs are super cheap to upgrade when the time comes.

My wife is fairly petite so I wanted to make sure she could draw the bow without straining herself and the 25# limbs were perfect for her 26" draw (really pulling around 20#). She doesn't ever plan to hunt and it casts an arrow reasonably well out to 20 yards although they arc pretty good from that distance!

If she decides she wants to shoot a little 3D I may try to build her some lighter arrows, but we'll cross that bridge when the time comes. Good luck finding something that'll work for your gal, you better watch out though. It's not uncommon for the ladies to start shooting better than the fellas after they get their teeth cut!

Comment

Working...
        X