How many days have you hunted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many days have you hunted?

Just trying to figure out the amount of time everyone spends hunting. For me 17 days due to starting late because of a good football season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

About 7 and all 7 had kiddos with me. Not nearly enough

Comment

This evening made 3 full days, if you count the half days I've hunted this season.

Comment

About 5, been way too busy

Comment

Not near enough this year.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I was just complaining about this the other day.... my tally is 0, freaking 0.... between starting a new career, selling my house in Tyler in 1 day, being "homeless" for 3 months while my new home is being finished, and working away from my wife (who's expecting our 3rd) and 2 little girls during the week I just didn't feel right about leaving during the weekend to go chase deer/ducks/dove/etc... Been really frustrating, I knew I would feel like I'd been missing but this has been brutal. Just reaffirms how big a part of my life being outdoors really is.

Comment

A big fat zero for me.

Comment

I've lost count. I have hunted more this season than the last 8 seasons combined! Seriously

Majority with my 5 and 6 yr old sitting with me. I hunted alone first week of bow season and a couple hunts here recently.

Comment

Havent kept track, but Ive probably averaged 4 days a week since mid October, not counting 7 days straight at Thanksgiving and now the last 10 days in a row. Bow only.

Comment

Only about 7 or 8

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                      A big fat zero for me.
                      Dang, I thought I was deprived

Comment

10 days Alaska and 10 days Colorado. None in Texas this year.

Comment

A bunch compared to what I have in the past 10 yrs. Lease is 4 miles from the house so I just go for individual sits, not days. Probably had 15 sits or so at the lease and 3 sits on a trip to South Texas a couple of weeks ago

Comment

Nada

Comment

At least 30-35. But I'm retired

Comment

Working...
                              X