Bastrop County Deer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bastrop County Deer?

I have about 70 acres 10 miles north of Smithville in Bastrop County. I haven’t hunted there in close to ten years but finally moved back home this year so it’s a reasonable distance again. Anybody have any experience in that area ! Deer , pigs, doves?

Thanks Brad

Originally posted by Bradical BH View Post
    I have about 70 acres 10 miles north of Smithville in Bastrop County. I haven’t hunted there in close to ten years but finally moved back home this year so it’s a reasonable distance again. Anybody have any experience in that area ! Deer , pigs, doves?

Thanks Brad

A buddy of mine has property in Bastrop county and does ok with deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There’s been 160’sand 170’s shot on my lease, tons of ducks, turkeys and hogs. We’ve even had a few red stags killed on our place

Comment

Also I have a property I dove hunt in town on the river and I’ve shot a few limits of whitening out there. Mostly morning dove on the lease

Comment

If you don’t have the time just let me know what the address is and I’ll let you know if there’s any shooter bucks out there![emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm somewhat north out of Smithville and I have several 130s on camera every year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't know, but good luck

Comment

If your place is like ours in Bastrop county, there won't be a ton of deer out there, but there is a good chance that there will be a couple of bucks out there with the potential to be pretty dang big that will be cruising in November. In that area, there is also a good chance you'll be ate up with pigs. If you need any help clearing them out, I'm about 10 minutes from Smithville, and my bow is ready to work

Comment

Thx guys. Appreciate you sharing.

Comment

Working...
                  X