Bryan, TX BCAC 3D Shoot Jan 9, 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bryan, TX BCAC 3D Shoot Jan 9, 2011

Brazos County Archery Club, Bryan, will be hosting a 3D shoot on January 9, 10 am shotgun start. This is the membership shoot - if you join or renew you can shoot for free. Concessions (food and drinks) available from the local Boy Scouts.

Our web site is
    BrazosCountyArchery.com

Come out and have some fun with us!

ASA rules and classes. Predominately ASA targets (have a few McKenzies which are not ASA like the elk and buffalo and.. some turkeys)

If we can find someone to run the shop, We will be there. I will try to bring some side kicks!!

Comment

Lisa, that would be on a Sunday. Is your shop open on Sundays?

Comment

see ya there.

Comment

the guys cut a new trail and the walk will be shorter than in the past.

Comment

bump

Comment

I am open on Sunday afternoon.
              We do have a few people that keep talking about coming over there!!

Comment

Hopefully it'll dry out some by then. Pretty nasty all day today.

Comment

Considering how dry it was before and the forecast of sunshine for the rest of this week, drying out wasn't my concern. The cold weather approaching is, though.

Comment

can someone explain to me how to get there from madisonville?

Comment

if its your first time to shoot at BCAC considering its a membership shoot and i may not want to be a member is it still free for the first time?

Comment

From Madisonville - take hwy 21 through Bryan. ABout 1 mile after the light at Sandy Point Road, but before FM2818, turn right on Louis Street. There is a Stroughhall Tire on the corner. Louis Street ends at the club.

Yes, your first shoot is still free. Are you a member of a local archery club?

Comment

You do not have to be a member to shoot in this!

Comment

What is the weather forcast in Bryan Sunday? Orange is 80% all day.

Comment

We just rescheduled the shoot to Saturday January 15, 10 am.

Comment

Working...
                              X