Which cellphone provider???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which cellphone provider???

My wife and I have both att and Verizon currently. I have a personal phone that is verizon and company phone that is att. We live in the country and quite frankly service sucks for both. It's hit or miss at the house, plus both are expensive!!! What does everyone have and is there any other options. Our contracts are up and I do not want to pay $800 for a cellphone with a new contract.

Tell ATT it sucks at your home and they will send you a free microcell so you get better service.

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
      Tell ATT it sucks at your home and they will send you a free microcell so you get better service.
      Tried this, they sent a microcell and it was terrible. Would work great for a while, then randomly I would not receive calls.

Most new phones have a WiFi calling option. This has solved all my issues.

Comment

I’ve got Sprint and have had them for years with no problems. It’s the only one that consistently works at the deer lease so I keep it.

Comment

Is a microcell a booster?

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
            I’ve got Sprint and have had them for years with no problems. It’s the only one that consistently works at the deer lease so I keep it.
            Sprint wont work at all in East Texas. Only Att works at our lease.

Comment

I have AT&T and it works everywhere I go. I have 4g LTE at the lease since they put up a tower near by.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanm View Post
                Tried this, they sent a microcell and it was terrible. Would work great for a while, then randomly I would not receive calls.

Most new phones have a WiFi calling option. This has solved all my issues.

THIS^^^^ WiFi calling is the best!!!!

Comment

Any thoughts on Cricket Wireless?? Att pricing is out of hand.

Comment

I have att and two rural properties. At one, att works great. At the other, att doesnt work. Where att wont work, t mobile, cricket, and metro pcs all work. I had an electrician who had a phone that took 2 sim cards. He had cricket as his main line and user for text and data, and att for places where cricket wouldn't work. Had a very minimal plan on that line.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

As far as the phone, you can go to best buy and get a prepaid phone, put your SIM card in it and go. They are $30-50. I have been doing this for 10 years. They are the exact same phones as what you have to pay $800 for. This is the cell industries dirty little secret........YOU WELCOME!!!!!

Comment

I have at&t because verizon really stinks at my house. I know when I was down in San Antonio thru Laredo I had Verizon and got really good service. I actually had good service from Terre Haute thru Laredo.

Comment

they're like politicians... all the same

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
                            Any thoughts on Cricket Wireless?? Att pricing is out of hand.
                            My personal phone is cricket and it runs on ATT network. Has worked great for me and I pay $30 / mo. Will be switching my wife to it from verizon as soon as her contract runs out.

Comment

Just switched from ATT to Sprint. So far so good. Saved a hunert bucks a month....and have a bill that i can understand!

Comment

Working...
                              X