X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just 30 more days!

Comment

Its kinda sad how Ohio St fans are defending Urban. Reasoning is if there is no conviction than no harm was caused. Sickening.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PRESEASON COACHES POLL

1 Alabama (61)
          2 Clemson (3)
          3 Ohio St (1)
          4 UGA
          5 OU
          6 UW
          7 Wisconsin
          8 Miami
          9 PSU
          10 Auburn
          11 ND
          12 Michigan St
          13 Stanford
          14 Michigan
          15 USC
          16 TCU
          17 VT
          18 Miss St
          19 FSU
          20 WVU
          21 Texas
          22 Boise St
          23 UCF
          24 LSU
          25 Ok St

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Coaches have the SEC and BIG as the top two conferences and the Big12 as the deepest league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

4* OLB Christian Harris from Baton Rouge commits to the fightin jimbo fishers over Alabama.

Comment

Texas ranked again?

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                  4* OLB Christian Harris from Baton Rouge commits to the fightin jimbo fishers over Alabama.

Wow . . That's quite an accomplishment . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                    Wow . . That's quite an accomplishment . .
                    First time I can remember we've gone into Louisiana and took a recruit over LSU / Alabama.

I guess you could say Speedy Noil, not sure if Bama was pushing though, but this guy attends HS on LSU campus at that University Lab they have, and plays CB / WR for his HS at 225#. Set a power clean record of 375#, basically he's a physical stud and hopefully will produce in the future.

Hopefully Jimbo can get some wins on the field and keep train rolling.

Comment

He will.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        Texas ranked again?
                        Sorta, but close enough to the bottom that it really doesn't matter.

Comment

First time I can remember we've gone into Louisiana and took a recruit over LSU / Alabama.

I guess you could say Speedy Noil, not sure if Bama was pushing though, but this guy attends HS on LSU campus at that University Lab they have, and plays CB / WR for his HS at 225#. Set a power clean record of 375#, basically he's a physical stud and hopefully will produce in the future.

Hopefully Jimbo can get some wins on the field and keep train rolling.
                          Really good pull. Hopefully Herman pulls Tufono away from USC and Washington on Monday.
                          Last edited by Chad C; 08-02-2018, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Good for Harris and he will fit in somewhere since he's an athlete that can play multiple positions. He plays WR and CB in high school as most schools were recruiting him at LB. LSU is stacked with 9 LB's on the roster and 2 committed for 2019. LSU offered Harris an H-back position on offense. Both cooled on each other over the last few months since the kid wants to play defense. ALA offered but I don't think it was committable otherwise Harris would have been in Tuscaloosa with many of his friends. ALA has the luxury of telling 4* kids "we want you, but wait until NSD to commit". Best thing for Harris was to commit now since A&M needs LB'ers bad. Spots are filling up quick as kids need to get on board (commit) before it's to late

Comment

LHN showing lots of little league World Series playoffs. While it deserves to be aired and certainly is worthy of attention, how am I supposed to make it through August without old Earl Campbell vs Arkansas replays?

Meanwhile we are reduced to talking about Urban Meyer's troubles.

Currently listening to Herman's press conference... maybe he will pause at a reporter's question and we can discuss that.

Comment

First question to Herman is about Ohio state...

Apparently the goings on a theOSU were post Herman.

Second question is about the duty to report nonsense.

Third question is back to Ohio State...

Fourth question is about Texas football (the offense)

~Finally~

Ugh. Hopefully the rest of August is quick and quiet.

Comment

Working...
                                X