WS - Game 7 - Yu v. Astro's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WS - Game 7 - Yu v. Astro's

Same question: Not to throw any mojo one way or another to, or from, Astro's or Hated Dodgers. But, how do we think the Great Enigma Yu Darvish does tonight?

To me, he looked like a frightened child last night. I can only imagine his state today. I think he implodes somewhere along the line. (Which probably means he'll be really good.). But i'd put the over / under at 3.67 innings.

We'll see...

I mainly ask because i'd really like to figure out what kind of pitcher the guy is, and i just have no idea. Obvious, superior talent. But the brain game, not too sure. Again, we'll see...

I'd like to see him plunk Gurriel right in the ribs his first at bat, but know it would never happen. I don't think Yu has it in him.

Comment

We have to make solid contact early and get runners on. If he gets in a rhythm, he can deal. We need to be aggressive and patient at the same time. Lay off his slider down and away. His problem last time was the slider was flat and hung and his curve wasn’t close to the strike zone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have to drive runners in tonight. Can’t leave them stranded like yesterday.

Comment

Hope they knock ole slant eyes out in the first inning! Go Astros!

Comment

4.1 innings and he's done.

Comment

I don't think he will complete an inning tonight. I say he goes 2/3s

Comment

2 3/4

Comment

Originally posted by merlin View Post
                  I don't think he will complete an inning tonight. I say he goes 2/3s

Wishful thinking, but not gonna happen. He was way over amped and was overthrowing. He will be more settled in. If we put pressure on him in the first or second inning the wheels will fall off.

Comment

Off topic, but I’d like to throw out there that Jose Altuve is first class. Love that guy!

Comment

Astros all the way IF they start aggressive, fast and wrap up consistent throughout, yeah, Astros!

Comment

Yu could surprise but it would be a surprise to me. Kershaw in the late 3rd

Comment

I heard one of the reason the Rangers traded him. He has no dog in him. Down and dirty. Won’t get out of the first inning! Everyone will over manage.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Yu could surprise but it would be a surprise to me. Kershaw in the late 3rd

Bring him in on short rest out of the pen!! I hope he gets ROCKED! AGAIN!!!

Comment

Go stros!

Comment

Working...
                              X