Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome! (AR Info here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    no wonder you can't buy a miter saw...
    I'm still workin on it. Fixin to list it here.

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Nice! Do I smell a wolf?
    Good nose!

Comment

Originally posted by slacker View Post
      I'm still workin on it. Fixin to list it here.

Good nose!
      Hmmmm, I think I need a big bore AR. But I'm leaning more toward the 458 SOCOM.

Comment

Hmmmm, I think I need a big bore AR. But I'm leaning more toward the 458 SOCOM.
        can't get much bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
          Nah, not interested in a 50 BMG. I can't afford to shoot what I have now. I'll just go shoot all of Travis' 50BMG ammo.

Comment

Nah, not interested in a 50 BMG. I can't afford to shoot what I have now. I'll just go shoot all of Travis' 50BMG ammo.

I need to get some business finished up, I have 2 builds on my list and a MWS on my list. I'm going to do a pink rifle next year for Jo of course!

Going to do a Larue 16" and a spikes custom 300 whisper.

Then a 308 MWS. Or maybe two!

Last two guns I want.

300 M26 build
            M82A1

I'm a little burned out on NFA, I may get one more 762SD, I hate lugging a file folderaround with me. Such a pain.

Comment

Guy, I think I am going to take a stab at building my own. I have honed in on a Spikes lower. Who makes a good a good 16" upper? Can I get an upper with the bolt and charge handle?

Also, can anyone reccommend an FFL in the North Dallas (Addison/Frisco) area?

Comment

LMT, CMMG, BCM, Daniel Defense, Spike's, Noveske, RRA, Stag.

Take your pick. What is your budget?

Comment

I am looking for a standard barrel and A4 upper like this....but would also consider a quadrail forearm, but based on this type upper/barrel:
                  Attached Files

Comment

I really liked dealing with BCM.

Get the tactical rail, it's more fun with crap bolted all over it!

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
                      I am looking for a standard barrel and A4 upper like this....but would also consider a quadrail forearm, but based on this type upper/barrel:
                      midwayusa.com has DPMS A3 flat-top on sale for $399. On their home page, top right.

Comment

BCM is the best bang for the buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                          BCM is the best bang for the buck.
                          Do they have an upper that comes with the bolt and charging handle or do I have to but those seperatly?

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
                            Do they have an upper that comes with the bolt and charging handle or do I have to but those seperatly?
                            BCM M4 Carbine 16" Upper Receiver Group. The 5.56 Upper is designed for shooting professionals & responsible civilians for the demands of duty.

On the pull down menu select BCG & CH ($135 add) then on the right hand side pick the handguards.

Looks to be $542.95 + shipping.

Comment

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-M...-urg-m4-16.htm

On the pull down menu select BCG & CH ($135 add) then on the right hand side pick the handguards.

Looks to be $542.95 + shipping.
                              you cant beat that deal, not for that quality

Comment

Can't let this thread die that easily. Here are a couple of my tacticool sticks:

and

Comment

Working...
                                X