No announcement yet.

TBH Cycling Club - 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rode 33 on Saturday for the first ride of the year.

Comment

Glenn and I rode 18 miles yesterday. Was our first ride of the year. Had been since Oct since my last ride.

Comment

Is there a San Antonio group or do you just post the routes you ride? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
          Start the GPS on your phone, start the app then record your activity. It maps the route, mileage and speed for you. When you finish just stop recording and it uploads the tide for you.

Easy as pie. Might ride again today if i get home in time.

Comment

It stinks getting dark early. But at least I got 7 miles in

Comment

Past couple of days have been real nice. I still have hunting on the brain. Prolly hunt for a few more weeks hoping to get another Axis for the remainder of meat I need to make sausage. If the weekends hold up I'll start to put some miles in. I like hunting during the week when it's quieter.

Comment

I'm in. Lost my helmet so haven't been out in a couple weeks

Comment

Do you do road or trail rides?

Comment

Got back going after the first week of January. Been a little cold, but nothing the right clothing can't take care of. Any mountain bikers in Katy, and/or West Houston? Since its dark so early, I ride a lot of concrete when I'm by myself or at night. Happy trails!

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                      Do you do road or trail rides?
                      Just got a mountain bike and I haven't done anything with it yet. I used to ride years ago out west.

Comment

We need to have a TBH fat tire festival soon.

Comment

glad to see activity. The rides on the club site have definitely dropped. I haven't stopped riding all year, but my frequency is down. I bought a road bike in November to go with my mountain bike. The mountain bike has been broken since december, but I just got it back today.

On the road, I stop going out at about 40 degrees. For mountain, just put on a hoodie and gloves and go. Doesn't matter how cold, you'll warm up.

Trails have been in great shape here in the DFW area.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                            We need to have a TBH fat tire festival soon.
                            How bout a "fat belly" festival instead? I'd be in! Haven't gotten to ride nearly as much as I'd like lately and it shows.

Comment

Just got a mountain bike and I haven't done anything with it yet. I used to ride years ago out west.
                              What kind of bike did you get? Maybe a "just for fun" group trail ride will get me motivated again. I'm pretty flexible with work so if anyone can ride during the day just post up.

Comment

Where is Clark at? Come in Clark!

You had a big accomplishment last year of riding to work for 100 days. Hope you get back on the bike soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X