iPhone 5s and 5c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WildMatt84 View Post
    They way I look at it. I have an ipad an apple comptuer and an Apple TV. Sticking with the iPhone just feels right.
    You really drank a lot of that Koolaid then huh?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
      They need to upgrade the dang phone and get a screen size to compete. I do not like Android versus using an Iphone but good grief the size of the Iphone 5 SUCKS!!!!
      You're crazy. The size of the iPhone 5 is PERFECT. Any bigger and I wouldn't own another

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
        You really drank a lot of that Koolaid then huh?
        I just know what I like. I've never been a fan of the android operating system. I actually owned what was supposed to be the top of the line android tablet and it crashed on me multiple times in the first 3 days. Returned it got an ipad 4 and decided I wouldn't look back

Comment

BTW while hunting the Galaxy S4 Active is like using a Go Pro FTW Samsung for the Hunter's choice BOOM

Comment

Originally posted by WildMatt84 View Post
            They way I look at it. I have an ipad an apple comptuer and an Apple TV. Sticking with the iPhone just feels right.
            The same here have 2 iMac 2 MacBook Air 2 iPads 1 iPad mini Apple TV, time capsule and not to mention apple stock.

And I do have a S4, it takes great pictures however I love the simplicity of iOS.

Comment

Yaaawwwwnnnnnn!!! BIG announcement? Yea right. Big disappointment is more like it. I have an iPhone 4S and an iPad and I will probably go back to an Android phone when I come up for renewal. Will also probably go to the Surface Pro as well and get rid of my iPad.

Looks like Apple is being passed by as they continue the same 'ol, same 'ol and expect people to continue buying into it. What they need to do is completely shake up the industry again with innovation but I don't see that happening with them anymore. 5 colors and a plastic shell?!?! Really?!?!

Comment

I'm going to upgrade my 4s to the 5 s on the 20th. I'm a apple koolaid connoisseur! Yummy !!!! We are 100% apple family... iPads, iPad minis, four iPhones, several iPod touches, two apple laptops, apple tv and a iMac.

Comment

well seeing as my 4s went swimming in bud light in my dove belt and im due for an upgrade ill be on the list to get one ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by gator89 View Post
                    well seeing as my 4s went swimming in bud light in my dove belt and im due for an upgrade ill be on the list to get one ASAP.
                    Been there done that. Did you try the bowl full of rice trick?

Comment

GS4 is the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                        I still have a 3GS and, unfortunately, don't think I'll be able to wait that long. Hopefully they'll offer the 4S for 99 cents like they did the 4 when the 5 came out and I can just get that (as I typed this last sentence out, it occurred to me how ridiculous the cell phone market has become).
                        Actually the 4s is going to continue to be sold and will be free with a new contract or upgrade.
                        The 5C is an iphone 5 internals in a cheaper polycarbonate shell (not necessarily a bad thing) and will go for $99 bucks for 16GB.

The 5S if you want fingerprint login, might be interested in the motion capture aspect, or just want faster and better camera. Same price as always 199$ on contract.

Comment

so when do the new iphones come out? Sorry I may have missed it. im due for an upgrade, so I may wait till they are released. But it needs to be soon because my iphone 4 is literally being held together by scotch tape....

Comment

Originally posted by BOWtechnicianTX View Post
                            so when do the new iphones come out? Sorry I may have missed it. im due for an upgrade, so I may wait till they are released. But it needs to be soon because my iphone 4 is literally being held together by scotch tape....
                            next week i think

Comment

Originally posted by BOWtechnicianTX View Post
                              Hahaha same here my screen finally blacked out so ive been phoneless for 3 weeks now. Didnt buy another one cause with the upgrade itll be 199$.

Comment

I have an iPhone 4 right now, so the 5s is going to be a huge upgrade for me. I can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X