Trump about to speak to NRA crowd!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump about to speak to NRA crowd!!!

Should be real interesting to get his spin on his previous takes and remarks on guns!

NRA endorsed him for presidency before his speech! Even the FOX tv analyst were surprised.
    He is rambling again ............but it does not matter to the crowd.
    Trump is going right at Hillary, her candidacy plus her comments about guns lately.

Comment

[emoji106]

Comment

I wouldn't call it rambling. It's normal Trump talk. No teleprompter style since he seems to forget he has one. He is doing pretty good.

People were certainly excited.
        Last edited by Bayouboy; 05-20-2016, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Did pretty good!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            I wouldn't call it rambling. It's normal Trump talk. No teleprompter style. He is doing pretty good.
            He had a speech actually and a teleprompter, about 20 minutes into his musings he tucked his speech into his jacket pocket. He just gets derailed by other thoughts in his head..........like a bass after a shiny lure! LOL!
            All in all, he got what he came for and PROMISED to KEEP THE 2nd AMendment in tact!
            "Heartless Hillary" comment was GOOD stuff though!!! LMAO!!!

Comment

He did good!

Comment

I like the heartless hillary name better than crooked hillary

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  I like the heartless hillary name better than crooked hillary

I thought they were both implied by saying just "Hillary".

Comment

Come on November....

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Come on November....
                      I agree.........best time to be in North American woods!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        I agree.........best time to be in North American woods!!!!
                        Heck ya!! I'll be living in the woods since last year I had my daughter. Oh, and we'll be in the USVI and BVIs for 8 nights.

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                          Heck ya!! I'll be living in the woods since last year I had my daughter. Oh, and we'll be in the USVI and BVIs for 8 nights.
                          lol........we just got back from USVI!

Comment

If he could make it so you could buy suppressors over the counter without a tax stamp he would get my vote for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              He had a speech actually and a teleprompter, about 20 minutes into his musings he tucked his speech into his jacket pocket. He just gets derailed by other thoughts in his head..........like a bass after a shiny lure! LOL!
                              All in all, he got what he came for and PROMISED to KEEP THE 2nd AMendment in tact!
                              "Heartless Hillary" comment was GOOD stuff though!!! LMAO!!!
                              He said when he came out he didn't know they were going to have teleprompters.
                              He said he had written down a few things he wanted to cover.

He did ok. I have listened online to a lot of his speeches. This was pretty much the same.
                              Nothing really new. The endorsement was a surprise. Nobody has ever been endorsed before the convention.

It's still refreshing to see people just talk.

I think Chris Cox had the best overall speech.

This city is tough for a convention this size. It was record attendance.
                              Things were just too spread out. The headquarter hotel is too far from the expo center.
                              I have a new appreciation for the George R Brown convention center!

Comment

Working...
                              X