Fwisd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fwisd

Scribner. What the hell is he thinking? My first thought is, HE GONE, but who knows in this day of time.

I did do a search but nothing came up so here is the article.

Gonna be quite interesting to see what yalls local parents think about his move. Nice petri dish to observe how this may playout nationally. Just gets more bizarre all the time and God knows their are MUCH more important things to address right now.

Comment

I think these liberals long for the days of "true causes". Now that those days are gone they must invent new causes to go champion. I bet the entire school district has no practicing transformers in it.

Comment

My question is who advised Schibner to do this and to be silent about it?

Comment

Sounds like the Superintendent was in between a rock and a hard place to me. He was going to peeve somebody off one way or another. If he made the decision without going through necessary channels, I could see asking for a resignation.

The only person who won here is the Lt. Governor. He gets some free press by bashing the guy who had to make the decision. All over something that has never even been an issue before now, thanks to unreasonable people on BOTH sides of the aisle.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
            All over something that has never even been an issue before now.
            I guess I must be ill informed...I didn't think there were any schools that allowed this currently?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              I guess I must be ill informed...I didn't think there were any schools that allowed this currently?
              most of the occurrences are outside of the state.

Comment

What could possibly be unreasonable about not letting boys use girls bathrooms or dressing rooms or the other way around, or allowing kids to sign up for sports, not based on their actual gender, but what gender they "identify" with?
                This is all crazy.

BC

Comment

Women's sports leagues will never be the same lol. Once the men who dress like women take over the leagues, they'll all be out of work.

Comment

the lingerie league sure would take a nosedive

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                      the lingerie league sure would take a nosedive
                      Freaking greatness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                        Women's sports leagues will never be the same lol. Once the men who dress like women take over the leagues, they'll all be out of work.
                        Dennis Rodman and the movies like Ladybugs, Juwanna Mann, etc come to mind. I can see Rodman now mopping the floor with those ladies.

Comment

Yeah just wait until this nonsense spreads into the Olympic Committee. Many world records will be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                            Yeah just wait until this nonsense spreads into the Olympic Committee. Many world records will be broken.
                            already has.

Comment

Working...
                            X