Trump Changes position on Income Tax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buckmastertexas View Post
    I just realized, after watching the video and remembering a lot of his BS, that he probably is in the early stages of dementia........seriously. He needs to be tested.

If any of you have his ear, have him go to:

Aging: When Should You Be Concerned About Your Forgetfulness? Senior Moments or Early Onset Dementia? UCLA Survey: 2 Minutes to Discover if Your Memory Loss is Dementia How Much Forgetfulness is Normal? UCLA Survey Identifies Dementia Warning Signs. Forgetful, Absentminded, or Something Much Worse?

Let me know his results.

Not the first time I have heard this.

Very good possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
      So...tax cuts for the middle class, tax cuts for small businesses, closing corporate loop-holes and increasing taxes on the top 1%...sounds like the man has a plan in place to me.
      Those 1% are already shouldering a huge portion of the tax bill, and since they are the job creators I'd really like to see a little more money in their pocket.

Comment

Why doesn't everyone pay the same tax rate?

Comment

Originally posted by J Wales View Post
          Why doesn't everyone pay the same tax rate?
          We had our chance for that but Cruz isn't in the race anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
            Those 1% are already shouldering a huge portion of the tax bill, and since they are the job creators I'd really like to see a little more money in their pocket.
            I own a business and we paid 40% in taxes this year...I'm ready for some help for the little guys.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
              So if some of you are so SOUR on Trump, I guess that means you're voting for Hillary....GOOD LORD!!! I've got a son in the military and know what's going on there...so I guess Trump is also a traitor who won't support our military?

Quit just bashing Trump and say you're either NOT going to vote in protest or just say you're voting for Hillary........"come on man, pull together and let's beat her!" Dang.......(true expression changed due to censorship )

You don't seem to understand, I am not voting because I don't just vote for who I think is gonna win. I don't cast my vote for a guy who's main reason given, is because he isn't the other person. They are the same person, they grew up in the same circles, they have spent the last 20-30 years in the same circles. Trump goes against everything that I know to be right. That y'all know to be right. But you voted for him any way, so he is your candidate, you vote for him. You will remember that vote for the rest of your lives. I am not going to sell my values and beliefs just because you think I should to keep the exact same type of person from winning. You are worried about your son, which you are justified in doing so, but what makes you think that Trump isn't going to put him in just as much danger? Trump has an imperialist mind, and an ego too large for an individual that holds the lives of our soldiers in their hands. His ego and temperament will get us in hot water, and his incompetence will sink the ship. I sincerely hope your son is doing great and continues to do great. I salute him for his service to our country, and know you must be proud. Good luck to you and him.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                I own a business and we paid 40% in taxes this year...I'm ready for some help for the little guys.
                I own a business and also paid 40% last year. I don't even want to know what this year is going to be. But chances are very slim that any plan Trump puts forward will not help 'little guys' like us.

And since my business is selling things to 'big guys' I say lay off them, us and everybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                  I own a business and also paid 40% last year. I don't even want to know what this year is going to be. But chances are very slim that any plan Trump puts forward will not help 'little guys' like us.

And since my business is selling things to 'big guys' I say lay off them, us and everybody else.
                  Look in depth at Trump's proposed tax plan...its very detailed and not what the liberal media is reporting at all. He's proposing a fair tax and significant tax breaks for small businesses. His plan makes sense and would be a lot better for the middle class!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    In two months the grieving and hurt will be gone. Then, you can all ride the Trump train with the rest of us.

If Joshua is nice I will even let him toot the steam whistle a couple of times.
                    If you really think I'm going to change my mind and actually vote for Trump....You....don't know me very well.

Comment

Working...
                    X