No announcement yet.

A Woman Scorned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The time it will take her to cool off is 100x longer than it will take for her to find something new that will take its place. If she likes being mad, she'll find a reason to stay that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
      Wht ****** her off? Somebody leave the toilet seat up or dry their hands with the show towels? If she’s ****** at the world, who cares if she hunts and fishes, you really want her around a gun? [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      She was cheated on. Strange because the dude totally out kicked his coverage. I figure she must be either bat chit crazy (which I have not witnessed) or it was something physical for him. The TBH quote"Throwing hot dogs down a hallway" comes to mind. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        The time it will take her to cool off is 100x longer than it will take for her to find something new that will take its place. If she likes being mad, she'll find a reason to stay that way.
        BINGO!! Just watch 15 minutes of CNN or PMSNBC when their women are on TV.. Some people, especially libtard women are very good at being mad... Now mad at the world level is like a pro!

Comment

Good luck. A scorned woman can make an Elephant seem forgetful

Comment

I knew a guy that made a habit out of rescuing scorned women, don't know how he did it over the years but had a great track record also very thick skin.

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
              How long does it take for her to become normal again?
              Normal? What? I'm confused cause I've never seen or heard of a normal girl!!!

Comment

If you can tell that a woman is physically mad at someone from her past - I would not be around that woman. That means there are demons that you cannot cure. She has got to handle that ish before she is good to go.

Everybody is different, everybody gets mad. How she gets mad, and the rate at which she gets mad is what separates them.

Comment

Remember a damsel in distress is usually a distressed damsel.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                    Wht ****** her off? Somebody leave the toilet seat up or dry their hands with the show towels? If she’s ****** at the world, who cares if she hunts and fishes, you really want her around a gun? [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Don't rule out a boating accident either if she likes to fish!

Comment

Originally posted by SnJGuin View Post
                      Normal? What? I'm confused cause I've never seen or heard of a normal girl!!!

Yeah, that statement confused me too.

Comment

The sooner you realize it's all your fault, regardless what it is; the better off you will be.

Comment

Run away!!!!!

Comment

She'll get over it, but it won't be before the rapture. As a matter of fact it could be the rapture.

Comment

Tell her to be quiet and fix you a sandwich........

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
                                How long does it take for her to become normal again?

Not my Gal, but definitely a HOT woman... Likes to hunt and fish but is definitely ****** off at the world...

Need Green Screen Advice... LOL
                                Why get involved if it's not your woman...are you nuts???

Comment

Working...
                                X