• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever helps you sleep at night bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Where's the chrome?

Comment

I’ve been a Ford owner forever, but this one could make me jump to GM. It is absolutely the best looking Chevy since 1972.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
          It actually draws some from the 1999-2002 Chevy Trucks. Finally a nice looking Chevy truck again.
          That’s what I was thinking too, that and a Colorado.

Comment

"It's instantly recognizable as a Chevy truck."

FAIL

Comment

It does look good though imo

Comment

Not a fan

Comment

It looks like a Ram raped a tundra and it came out breeched. Not a fan

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                    It has everything to do with it. I'm not saying the Tundra is a ****, but it doesn't have the experience and history the Big 3 have with trucks over the last century. Toyota will always be playing catchup and will never exceed The Big 3 in our lifetime as far as sales are concerned, which is the driving force of a new model. Tell me, why does a Tundra STILL have 5-lug rims? I know we're all partial to our brands, but I don't think you have a leg to stand on to say GM has "copied" Toyota. As far as your reliability history, I've got a '04 F150 5.4 v8 supercrew 4x4 with close to 300K miles, running strong, a 2002 F250 7.3 4x4 at 289k and a '15 F250 6.7 at 60k.....so, Ford has just as much reliability and a longer history of it than Toyota has with the Tundra
                    your own anecdotal evidence is reliable history? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhaha! Tundra has its deficiencies (gas mileage and creature comforts) but has a much better reputation for longevity than Chevy, Ford or Dodge. American manufacturers don’t make as good of a product IMHO and in the opinions of a lot of people who have owned the big 3 and weren’t impressed.

Comment

It is a Chevrolet truck, all makers change body styles...meh. If you like Chevrolet people will buy it, if they don't they wont. Not a big deal

Comment

Chevy introduced the new Silverado 1500 at the Detroit Auto Show today. There will 8 different versions with 6 power plant combinations. There will be an improved 5.3 and 6.2, as well as a 3.0 turbo diesel that they claimed would have better numbers than the competition. There will be improved active fuel management technology that will shut off 1 to 7 cylinders based on engine demand. The truck will be taller, have higher ground clearance and more passenger and cargo space than the current model. They also said the 2019 Sliverado and Sierra would be more cosmetically different than ever before. Can't wait to see the new GMC. Hope they have both at the DFW auto show next month.

The new Ram debuts on Monday.

Here's the new High Country.

Last edited by Vermin93; 01-13-2018, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Here's the new LTZ Z71

Comment

New version called the RTS

Comment

Not sure what model these are

Comment

ahh the opinions abound!!
                                I like the truck...looks nice to me....I"ve driven Fords all my life...Them Chevys do offer a smooth ride that's fo sho...but I'll be sticking to my Fords....

Comment

Working...
                                X