Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Annual High School football playoff thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mart looks really good in 2A-I. I don't see anyone staying close to them this year.

Comment

Allen Eagles knock Trinity out of the playoffs again. Facing off against Cedar Ridge this week. Winner most likely takes on Katy for the 6A DI title
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
        Hoping another Austin school can bring a title. McCallum is more known for baseball than football. They only suited 34 players Saturday while Calallan had 94 suited up.

Only 34 players? Those are 3A numbers. I'm kinda pulling for them now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
          Allen Eagles knock Trinity out of the playoffs again. Facing off against Cedar Ridge this week. Winner most likely takes on Katy for the 6A DI title

I read that there was a lot of controversy in that one.

Comment

Our boys got knocked out by Aledo on Saturday. It was a fun season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Denton Ryan is still rolling. Taking on Highland Park next week at Jerry's World.

Comment

Originally posted by hunterdrake View Post
                My son's team Pleasant Grove beat Mellissa last night 55-14. We are 14-0. Play Graham Thursday in the Star for State Semifinal

Y'all should just look into a Frisco house on VRBO as much time as you're spending there.

Good luck from an Aubrey dad.

Comment

Graham moved to 14-0 with a 69-41 win over Bushland - have Pleasant Grove Thursday eve in Frisco - will be their toughest test all year so far

Comment

Headed to jerry's world Friday to watch Stephenville take on Kennedale.

Comment

Manvel over Angleton 35-7 at the half!

Comment

Rockdale over Yoakum 31-21
                        Congrats to Rockdale. After watching Yoakum last week against Goliad I thought they were going to state.

Comment

Manvel over Angleton 35-10, Mavericks are state bound!

Comment

Pleasant Grove put it on Graham last night. They have a heck of a ball team

Comment

Originally posted by KBM View Post
                              Manvel over Angleton 35-10, Mavericks are state bound!
                              ‘Twas a fun run. Good news is that me and the kid can finally start duck hunting. Future is bright for next year. That was the deepest Angleton has been in the playoffs since 1973.

That Manvel team is some kind of good. They have 11 D1 college recruits.

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
                                Canadian here.... Gunter—- we see you ��
                                Rematch was same end result! Heckuva season though!! Newton in Jerry world for a chance at two in a row!!

Comment

Working...
                                X