Welp never thought it happen to us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welp never thought it happen to us

[ATTACH]915845[/ATTACH][ATTACH]915846[/ATTACH][ATTACH]915847[/ATTACH][ATTACH]915848[/ATTACH][ATTACH]915849[/ATTACH][ATTACH]915850[/ATTACH]

I got a scare last week about a fire on our lease rd and drove out there to find the fire about 4 miles west. Today I got a call from the neighbor and sure enough it got us today. We were just out there yesterday spraying the roads and food plots and cleaning out the camper. I’ll have to drive out there to assess the damage but everything we had in that barn is toast. Hopeful most of the stands made it but we shall see.

Damm... sorry to see this, hope all is not lost

Comment

Oh man. That's horrible!

Comment

I've been fighting grass fires for the last 3 weeks man. I know those guys tried. Its been a tough year so far.

Comment

There were three other fires in Archer at the same time, hopeful they spread their efforts to the people with homesteads and livestock. We did luck out and grab our two water totes and lease ride out of that barn yesterday when we left.

Comment

****. Sorry man.

Comment

Well . . . at least your chiggers and ticks are gone

Comment

It sucks. Our ranch burned in '99.
                Lost the old house, a trailer house, 2 tractor sheds, a tractor, a hay barn, and probably the worst, an old log cabin style smokehouse that my grandpa made from split bull mesquite logs.

Comment

Wow. Sorry.

Comment

Sorry to see this. Glad no one w hurt.

Comment

Well that stinks, what part of Archer was this ? On the bright side I think your hunting will be just fine if we get some much needed rain.

Comment

Dang, hate to see that happen. Hope yall didnt lose too much. Stay positive and look at the bright side of the future growth and how good that place will look next year.

Comment

Crap man!! This is the time of year that I hate Texas weather. Sorry this happened to you.

Comment

Sorry for your loss brother, we were just out in Sonora on Sat and there were the remnants of small fires all over the place ..Our place looks really bad, it was liking walking on a Beach the topsoil is so dry.

Comment

So sorry to hear...any idea how it started?

Comment

Working...
                              X