NRA Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Yes I am anti-gun now. You are right.,.,or left... or I'm left... i dont know ...whatever makes you happy.

So ..you wont be going?
    Or were you actually going anyway?
    It's not about anti-gun. Its about anti-gun law.

The entire argument we have all been using for forever was that criminals dont listen to laws or bans, so I want my option to protect myself should the need arise.

President and VP are speaking, and they agree to ban guns? There is no world in which that is not insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      He'll be outside sporting the Never Again t-shirt.
      I'll be outside with my Sig concealed, because they won't let me in with it...

Comment

a Real 2A'er would be strapped with his AR, drum mag and carrying TWO sig's in shoulder holsters...UN-Concealed...

you're a 1%er...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
          President and VP are speaking, and they agree to ban guns? There is no world in which that is not insane.
          Next time get the grande not the venti at starbucks.

Its a private event. They can make what ever rules they want.

YOU ARE BLOWING THIS WAY OUT OF PROPORTION.

Lupe Fiasco got removed from the stage at a Free Speech event after an anti Obama rap. I THINK THAT IS MUCH WORSE.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
            Next time get the grande not the venti at starbucks.

Its a private event. They can make what ever rules they want.

YOU ARE BLOWING THIS WAY OUT OF PROPORTION.

Lupe Fiasco got removed from the stage at a Free Speech event after an anti Obama rap. I THINK THAT IS MUCH WORSE.
            Point proven - Look at what this has done to yall, and what you are arguing.

A rap is worse than a Gun rights lobby that represents millions caving into the fallacy that gun bans protect people.

Comment

it's not about anti-gun. Its about anti-gun law.

The entire argument we have all been using for forever was that criminals dont listen to laws or bans, so i want my option to protect myself should the need arise.

President and vp are speaking, and they agree to ban guns? There is no world in which that is not insane.
              [ATTACH]906394[/ATTACH]

Comment

I will be in the Ruger Booth at the NRA Convention in Dallas on Friday 11-12AM, Saturday 4-5 PM and Sunday, 10-11 AM. If you are planning to attend, PLEASE come by and visit as I will be looking for some friendly faces.
                I do think that this is the very best show that one can attend that is open to the public. If you are a hunter or shooter, this is the place to go.
                Thanks and Adios,
                Gary

Comment

After thinking about how stupid the NRA is for going along with the idiot secret service folks it dawned on me.

Maybe the NRA is doing this on purpose. Go along with the gun ban, and then unleash a guy on a couple spectators to give a couple flesh wounds to some nearby spectators.

Then they can point to the gun ban as useless.

Comment

I absolutely know that secret service "demanded" it.

Its a disgrace. There is no excuse.

THEY ARE SAYING BANNING GUNS MAKES HIM MORE SAFE !!!

I have to agree with this. Seems hypocritical to say “more guns make us safer” at the same time saying “you can’t carry here”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Do yall not appreciate the separation from the NRA and the secret service? The SS is not the entity that is saying anything about "more guns make us safer", in fact they think that selfie sticks and laser pointers are dangerous.

But hey good job on getting worked up on what the media tells you too.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I dont appreciate the separation of me from my rights that the NRA is supposed to support. THEY ARE THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION.

Media didnt tell me anything - that's just rhetoric. Anyone without blinders can see the idiocy in their actions.

Comment

Do yall not appreciate the separation from the NRA and the secret service? The SS is not the entity that is saying anything about "more guns make us safer", in fact they think that selfie sticks and laser pointers are dangerous.

But hey good job on getting worked up on what the media tells you too.
                          Effing selfie sticks? Nah bruh, they just crossed the line right there. Infringe on my right to use a selfie stick? See you on the battle field mother ****er!!!

Comment

I dont appreciate the separation of me from my rights that the NRA is supposed to support.
                            The NRA website notes that, because of the appearance of Pence, the Secret Service will be responsible for security at the forum

If you had a choice of Pence or you Sig attending the rally, you really think that you carrying your Sig is going to advance yours and every other NRA members gun rights more? Personally I would prefer Pence to be there, as he is a pretty powerful person in American politics and I dont really think anyone will miss you or you Sig

Comment

The NRA website notes that, because of the appearance of Pence, the Secret Service will be responsible for security at the forum

If you had a choice of Pence or you Sig attending the rally, you really think that you carrying your Sig is going to advance yours and every other NRA members gun rights more? Personally I would prefer Pence to be there, as he is a pretty powerful person in American politics and I dont really think anyone will miss you or you Sig
                              No offense but Id rather get whiskey drunk with jer_james and his sig and shoot some glass bottles than listen to Mike Pence bore up the room.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                                No offense but Id rather get whiskey drunk with jer_james and his sig and shoot some glass bottles than listen to Mike Pence bore up the room.
                                Id rather get whiskey drunk with J than show up to a gun convention without an effing gun.

Comment

Working...
                                X