Comment

RAIDER!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

POWER!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          Spectacular game to go to the Elite 8 for the 1st time ever. This is a special team
          I love that they won this game without Evans completely taking over. Bench needed to step up and they did. Can’t wait to see where this team goes!

Comment

Power!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RGarza34 View Post
              I love that they won this game without Evans completely taking over. Bench needed to step up and they did. Can’t wait to see where this team goes!
              Yes if you had told me Evans would be sub 20 points I would have said Tech is going back to Lubbock. Strong effort by The bench.

Comment

They looked like a well oiled machine

Comment

Good win.

Comment

Tech, Kansas State, and Kansas all advance to the elite 8. Good showing for the Big 12.

Comment

YEAH BABY!! Keep them Gun's up! Flying our TTU flag here in Granbury surrounded by TCU neighbors, lol!!

Comment

Super happy to see Tech advance. What a tremendous group. Nova will be tough....they are legit.

#wreckem

Comment

Done for the year but proud of the Basketball team....other sports are making it big once more so more to follow!

Comment

Just a question since this is a Tech fan thread. A bunch here in Lubbock are complaining about the officiating and saying that is the reason Tech lost because of the refs. Thoughts?

Comment

I did not watch the whole game mostly bits and pieces of the second half but from what I saw we just got beat Villanova was on fire and the results showed it. Tech missed to many shots and could not get the rebounds.

I saw a few fouls that didn't get called but nothing that would have changed the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                                Just a question since this is a Tech fan thread. A bunch here in Lubbock are complaining about the officiating and saying that is the reason Tech lost because of the refs. Thoughts?
                                I don't think so. Tech had to many missed opportunities.

Comment

Working...
                                X