• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Statement: We've Been Taken Advantage Of

I had heard she was crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      She must have her pics blocked to the public on FB. I just check and she has pics from 2012 forward.... mostly of her kids. Several hundred of them
      My bad. I didn’t see y’all responses until after my post. Just a crazy deal.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Yes I've met Courtney and we have hung out together. I've never met "Jenn" . Why she chose me I don't know.. Probably never will.. Sorry I don't have any more insight
        Thanks, just curious. As I was watching it unfold not knowing either of you personally, I wondered if you were related, friend or how y'all were connected. Sorry she involved you. I never posted on the original thread but I will pray for Courtney at this time. I hope she seeks the help needed to fight her deamons.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          She does have lymes... Severity I don't know anymore
          She had a thread on here back in 2014 about getting bit by a tick and getting Lymes. She is a real person. I believe Jenn is an imaginary person.

Edit: I didn't mean to quote you Brandon.

Originally Posted by oktx
          Its good news that Courtney probably doesn't have Lyme disease.
          Last edited by AntlerCollector; 03-11-2018, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Ladies and Gentlemen I want you all to know that my heart is deeply grieved about all of this and it burns with anger like it has not in a long time. The God I serve has clearly told me to be angry, and sin not! Were we duped? Indeed we were, but let me make one thing perfectly clear...
            Just as I posted in that thread, God Himself told us that His word does not go out from Him and return from Him empty. It will fulfill His purpose. God's Word was spoken/(posted, and also in side texts to various individuals) in that thread. Believe me His word was seen/heard by someone who needed to hear it. It will fulfill His purpose for It. The purpose was just not what you and I thought it was. Rest assured God knows the truth, and His word is Truth. Truth cannot be corrupted. Folks, please believe me, prayer for those involved is needed more now than ever before... The ONLY sin that is unforgivable, and that is to sin against the Holy Spirit. Those who perpetrated this lie is in grave danger in that manner.

Our God is an AWESOME GOD!
            I praise him day and night.
            God Bless you all. Amen.

TRUTH!

Comment

I truly hope this does not detract from the horrors of what Lyme disease when undetected can do to a person. I lost a goid friend to heart failure due to Lyme disease a few years back. It is real snd deadly if not found, diagnosed and treated fairly quickly. Knowing what happened with my friend snd his family suffering thru this terrble disease I have no sympathy and send no prayers for this sick demented person for pulling this sick stunt on the members on TBH. Sorry but I hope she suffers like my close friend did!!!!!!!

Comment

Dang......this sucks. When Chewbobby couldn't find her at Hermann Hospital I got a bad feeling in my gut. I bet a hundred bucks Chewbobby smelled a big old rat too. Dang.

Comment

Wow! Thats crazy
                  Makes you feel kinda stupid.Ive talked to alot of people about this and my family would already occasionally ask how she was doing,now this.
                  I hope we can find out for sure who's behing this and why.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! Not what I expected to find when I came to check on the thread tonight. Sad deal all the way around. Continued prayers for all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazador View Post
                      Wow! Not what I expected to find when I came to check on the thread tonight. Sad deal all the way around. Continued prayers for all involved.
                      I’m there with you man that was crazy. I’ve been reading this thread now and that took awhile. I checked the other one every time I got on. WOW!!!!!!!

Comment

The lack of moral compass is disheartening.

Brandon we got your back and I’m looking forward to drinking a cold beer with you this weekend.

Courtney is a real person, and I personally believe this “Jen” character is a real person too, and not just a figment or her imagination.

Then again I have always been a bit of a cynic.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Unbelievable... I cannot even imagine the mental wreck of a person it takes to do something like this to such a great group of folks. I know I checked in at least twice daily to look for Brandon's updates and there were many that wasted many more hours than that on this hoax with prayers, postings, involvement with church groups outside the thread and just checking in all day etc etc.. Absolutely pathetic.
                          Me too Smart.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

way to man up and make amends brandon. i cant imagine what qualifies as apology worthy to some folks, but imo you showed true class in admitting the mistake. that tells me you will learn through it. for me, that defines a stand up fella.

God bless!

Comment

I mean I've never hit a woman, but I'm just saying....I would find her and gladly do it. I read on here all the wonderful things this site does for individuals. I tell my wife about stories of tbh helping out. In a world of so much negative and scams etc it's nice to get on and read about real people. She should be pubically tarred and feathered at bonanza. That's my short version. Mad right now. This stuff gets under my skin to every degree

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                                way to man up and make amends brandon. i cant imagine what qualifies as apology worthy to some folks, but imo you showed true class in admitting the mistake. that tells me you will learn through it. for me, that defines a stand up fella.

God bless!
                                Brandon didnt make a mistake. Hes as much a victim as everyone else was.
                                He did the right things, for the right reasons, and made positive things happen.

There is nothing for him to man up about, admit, or apologize for.

Comment

Working...
                                X