Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
    DANG !! XRP is sliding !!!
    This is the cheapest it has been in a long time !!!
    I bought more.

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
      I bought more.
      Me too !!!

And set a Limit order for more TRX IF it does down low enough to my set price...

Comment

Don’t be catching falling knives y’all. Stay out if you’re out. wait for bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Hodl mode. Its a set it and forget it type of thing with a side order of quicky pump&dump pickoffs for quick gains.
          But mostly watching, reading,viewing, and waiting.
          Me too. No new coins being added to my portfolio. I will add to coins that have not taken a beating during btc's correction. OMG, GVT, NEO and ETH to name a few.

Comment

I haven't done any trading for a month. I'm ready to sell my POE when it reaches my limit to make a little profit and move that money into xrp or more tron is the plan. I got stuck holding the bag with vibe but I'm not gonna take a loss on it quite yet.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Still have a little ETH left to spend... What say you all... XRP under $1 still a good buy? Or did I miss out getting all I could when it was around .88?

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                Still have a little ETH left to spend... What say you all... XRP under $1 still a good buy? Or did I miss out getting all I could when it was around .88?
                I think you're better off leaving it in Ethereum. I'm happily out of XRP, TRX, and VIBE, and have it all in Ethereum and Litecoin right now.

Comment

ahhhh LTC.... the little coin that didnt/wont/cant/refuses to/forgot how.......

Everything is on the dipslide for the weekend... opportunities for quick gains for those in that game..

Comment

Who else has been riding the NANO train? This dude just keeps rollin

Comment

My crypto Journey to date

Comment

My last exchange in Binance has been pending for 26 hours!! Come on!!!

Comment

My last exchange in Binance has been pending for 26 hours!! Come on!!!

Comment

Is this thing on? HODLzzzzzz

Skinny

Comment

When pinto?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Everyone ok? Been quiet in here lately....

Everyone on the HODL train??

Comment

Working...
                                X