Brush Country Bowhunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brush Country Bowhunting?

Anyone have any info, opinions or feedback on this ranch in Freer, TX?

Thanks

Website?

Comment

Sorry...it's called brushcountrybowhunting.com and is owned by Glen "Smitty" Smith

Thanks!

Comment

I went there several years ago. I had a good time, and could have taken a doe. I had one of my bowhunting daughters with me, and we tried to get her on a deer (she was not very good at the time). One of the guys in our party saw a very nice buck, but being traditional, just didn't get the perfect shot.

Smitty was a great guy, and I can't really tell you why I have not gone back...just so many good places to go, I guess. Plus I always have a whitetail lease so my day hunts are for exotics.

Comment

Never been. Watching!

Comment

I have been there 5 times a few years back, one of the times was for 10 days just to catch the deer moving and didnt have any luck. Have heard from others in our group that went back and seen very few deer. Smitty is a great guy and the times were good just like to see deer also. It has been 4 years since we have been so give it a try and let us know. I was going to try and go back this year to see if it has picked up any but work and family takes priority.

Comment

Working...
            X