cactus creek bowhunting ranch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cactus creek bowhunting ranch?

Just wondering if anyone has been there lately, headed there before X-mas.

I just got back last weekend. We hunted the exotic/pig place. We took 3 good eating pigs and could have taken more.

Two of our three hunters could have killed nice blackbuck, if they could have spent the money. He has a couple of decent fallow bucks (not monsters). Not as many exotics as in the past, but a ton of pigs. Sheep and goats will give you plenty of chances. Oh, and there is a couple of bison and an ostrich on there as well. They would not be difficult to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
      I just got back last weekend. We hunted the exotic/pig place. We took 3 good eating pigs and could have taken more.

Two of our three hunters could have killed nice blackbuck, if they could have spent the money. He has a couple of decent fallow bucks (not monsters). Not as many exotics as in the past, but a ton of pigs. Sheep and goats will give you plenty of chances. Oh, and there is a couple of bison and an ostrich on there as well. They would not be difficult to kill.
      That Ostrich is a mean thing. He chased us all the way down the fence to the front of the place!!

Comment

i remember that mean ostrich, big and ugly

Comment

Working...
        X