No announcement yet.

Booked at Brushy Hills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be in the river pasture west I think. Anybody have much luck there or tips for me?

Comment

Originally posted by jake-1024 View Post
      I'll be in the river pasture west I think. Anybody have much luck there or tips for me?

Will let you know how we do,we will be in the river pasture also.

Comment

Originally posted by johnmayeux View Post
        Will let you know how we do,we will be in the river pasture also.
        Sweet! Just make sure you leave me a shooter.

Comment

Any reports??

Comment

first point vs Brushy

Hope this is not Hijacking, but of those hunted Brushy have any hunted First point.

Which one is better. Thinking about booking brushy next time. Been hunting first point for several years.

Comment

Hunted HHS opening weekend, pleanty of Turkey, doe and bucks. there is a lot of bucks that are just inside the ears that hopefully make it till next year if they do it will be awesome hunting next year. that being said there are some really nice deer out there this year some 2 really nice 10 pts and a huge 8 pt. while setting up blinds in the middle of the first day. I had a nice 8 pt hold up at about 50 yards on my last evening hunt and ended up with a doe, could of had a mess of turkey but didn't feel like cleaning them.

Comment

Originally posted by LloydMcCoy View Post
                Is Pete Denny still runnin it. If that's the same place I would reccomend hunting the will rheem pasture. Its usually planted in wheat. Seen six shooters every day for a week. Not much cover tho. Brush pop up in good.
                Pete is the owner.

Good luck to all.

Comment

Originally posted by BVM View Post
                  Hope this is not Hijacking, but of those hunted Brushy have any hunted First point.

Which one is better. Thinking about booking brushy next time. Been hunting first point for several years.
                  I've hunted both a couple times and found both to be very good. Shot op at first point but not at brushy. Just to far. Would hunt both again and will

Comment

just got back from hunting the river pasture. its some tuff hunting right now due to having a good amount of rain on the ground this past year. a bunch of grass and weeds for them to feed on. saw plenty of does and a few bucks right at the ears. just couldn't connect on a shooter.

Comment

Had a good time this past weekend, just slow hunting due to weather and everything being green. I will go back. Pete is a real nice guy and Nick, the guide, is great! It's not a slam dunk, but if you spend the time and hunt smart you should have a good trip. I hunted Hog South BTW. I wish I was going this weekend with the front!

Comment

I'll be there from November 23-25. I grew up in new caney. I haven't seen very many reports this year

Comment

I am booked for 3 days in January hope the weather is good

Comment

Working...
                          X