The Open Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Open Championship

Anyone watching this morning. Regardless of score, Tiger's swing looks fluid. Rory at the top of the leaderboard for now. Hoping for a good week of golf.

Yea I've been watcing most of the morning. My daughter woke up hungry at 4 so at least I had something to watch afterwards when I was awake. Tiger is looking pretty good considering the last few months.

Comment

Wait till the wind picks up....

Comment

Yessir......Tiger at -3 is really good to see.

Comment

My buddy is in the TV Truck updating the pop ups on the screen for your viewing pleasure. If you see something messed up, score wrong, wrong yardage, that's his fault. HAHA

I love being able to wake up and watch golf.

Comment

Watching a little. Looks like easy conditions for the early guys.

You golf fans keep an eye on the US Am Pub Links. I am caddying for my bud Jess Bonneau and he's in the second round of match play later this morning. 32 down to 8 today. USGA has live scoring on their site. He's one of two guys over 40 still playing. Masters invitation to the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
              You golf fans keep an eye on the US Am Pub Links. I am caddying for my bud Jess Bonneau and he's in the second round of match play later this morning. 32 down to 8 today. USGA has live scoring on their site. He's one of two guys over 40 still playing. Masters invitation to the winner.
              Good luck to Jess!

Comment

I think I heard the other day that Rory is a combined 12 over this year on Fridays....I hope we wake up tomorrow to hear he's 7 over for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I think I heard the other day that Rory is a combined 12 over this year on Fridays....I hope we wake up tomorrow to hear he's 7 over for the day.
                  That's true Dale, Fridays have been hell on Rory. Not hopin he does bad but Id much rather see a tiger and lefty dual in the end.

Comment

From what I saw this morning, Tiger looks like he was swinging with ease and had some swagger about him. I havent seen him with that demeanor in a long time. Kaymer just hit a bomb on #3 for birdie. If he has the flat stick working again like he did in the US Open, look out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

I feel the exact same way

Comment

Rory usually has a good first day followed by a not as good second day....I hope he keeps up the pace! Should be a good weekend for golf

Comment

poor Ernie Els started the open with a triple.

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
                            poor Ernie Els started the open with a triple.
                            3 putts from about 2 ft including one he swiped at with the backside of his putter while standing on the opposite side of the hole.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              From what I saw this morning, Tiger looks like he was swinging with ease and had some swagger about him. I havent seen him with that demeanor in a long time. Kaymer just hit a bomb on #3 for birdie. If he has the flat stick working again like he did in the US Open, look out.
                              I know Tiger is a fitness machine. His physique looks much more balanced right now which I think helps with his consistency and ball control. There have been stretches in the past where his top half dwarfed his lower body. I think it effected his swing.

Comment

Working...
                              X