Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swap Thread

I'm looking to trade my Foley longbow 48#@28" 60" amo
    Would love to to swap it for a Sarrels recurve but I'm open for options.

Cool idea. I like to swap stuff, but I only have a couple of recurves and they like me too much

Comment

I have a big Jim 4 arrow strap on quiver brown leather hood that I want to trade for a selway brown leather slide on recurve quiver.

Comment

My Foley

Comment

I bought a recurve from Ron about 8 years ago. He makes a good bow. His is the only bow I've kept that long.

Comment

I have rights and lefts..... primaries about 4 dozen each I dont have time for them. open to trades.

Comment

You got better pics of the bow and how old is bow

Comment

I don't have any other pics with me here at work but can get some. I bought the bow second hand. I contacted Mr Ron Foley about the bow and he said it was early 90's before he started putting serial #'s. The bow is an honest 8-9 out of 10. I haven't shot it much because I prefer a recurve. Shoot me an email and I'll get my wife to take close ups.

Comment

Originally posted by gitnbetr View Post
                  I bought a recurve from Ron about 8 years ago. He makes a good bow. His is the only bow I've kept that long.
                  Is that the one you bought down at Vanderpool after your old Wing went to the promised land?

Comment

I have a few things I need to swap.
                    1. is a 2 blade broadhead sharpener set from Three Rivers Archery. There is the file, stone and Leather.

2. I have 2 gloves from Alaska Bow Hunter that are size Large.

3. Selway 5 arrow quiver.

Looking for some 200 grain broadheads more than anything. Open to other items.

Glenn

Comment

Here's video of my Foley

Last edited by SwampGhost; 01-13-2014, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X