Classic Bear Greenie Grizzly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic Bear Greenie Grizzly

Just wanted to share my old Greenie Bow with you all. I purchased this bow several years ago and it was in such good shape I didn't want to shoot it. Then I had a buddy who wanted to get into trad bows so I knocked the dust off and put a string on it and loaned it to him. I've since put a Lefties R Us string on it, have tuned it up and have been shooting it a bit recently and was blown away at how smooth, quiet and accurate this old bow is! I may have to bench my Acadian for the rest of the season and take this classic to the woods with me to finish off our Louisiana Deer Season! Here are a few pics!

Cool lookin bow

Comment

Purdy!

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

That is a really nice one. I have three of them in 40, 50, and 55#. None of mine are that nice.

Comment

Great looking bow!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Nice one

Comment

Clean rig. Pretty also

Comment

Sold, I'll take it!

Comment

I still have mine from 1968 but it aint that pretty. I used it a lot in the woods

Comment

I have one but it looks like yours might be a little better shape than mine. A buddy gave me mine cause he didn't shoot it, I didn't really like the look of it at first but the longer I have owned it the more I like it.

Comment

Cool deal! Had one like it and it was a great shooter. Gave to a man trying to get in the trad game.

Comment

Great bow, I absolutely love Bear Archery.

Wes

Comment

Working...
                            X