No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promised myself that I wasn’t going to buy any bourbon this weekend. Only got this, so technically keeping my promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Went by the F&R Whiskey Ranch today. Beautiful new facility, good samples of TX blended and heir straight bourbon. Nice cocktails too. My wife hates even the smell of bourbon but enjoyed their TX Mule. If you’re ever in Fort Worth and need a drink check em out. Pricing was better than bars too, cocktails were $6-8

Comment

Finally found this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Finally found this guy.

Interested to know your thoughts. I ran across some in early June, but held off buying it.

Comment

I picked these up today on my way home from work! The wife and I picked up Thomas Handy last week. It's been a good week of hunting.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jason85 View Post
              I picked these up today on my way home from work! The wife and I picked up Thomas Handy last week. It's been a good week of hunting.

Wow, never came across either of those except stores that price them at $500+. Would love to find them at close to MSRP.

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                Wow, never came across either of those except stores that price them at $500+. Would love to find them at close to MSRP.
                I picked up these for a little over MSRP! I've been getting lucky these few weeks.

Comment

I picked up these for a little over MSRP! I've been getting lucky these few weeks.

If you don’t mind, where in Houston and anymore left?

Comment

Nice find. The Stagg is a touch hot for my taste, but I have several patrons that swear by it. The WLW is great stuff. It is in my top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                      Nice find. The Stagg is a touch hot for my taste, but I have several patrons that swear by it. The WLW is great stuff. It is in my top 5.
                      I'm with you. I only drink Stagg in the Winter when it's cold out. When it's already 110 deg outside, I don't need it 100 deg on the inside. On the rocks this time of the year please.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                        If you don’t mind, where in Houston and anymore left?
                        No these were the only two they had and the selection of the store isn't great by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                          Yea i have some stagg jr. so I know it's hot! It won't be opened anytime soon. First bottle to be opened will be Thomas Handy and that will be in 2-3 weeks when my house is finished being remodeled from Harvey.

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Dang, you boys down south are scoring this year!

Comment

Working...
                                X