Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would be so awesome to see, is Trump getting up to give his SOTU speech and just read the memo on national TV. I would pee my pants if that happened.

Comment

I predict/hope that he uses the memo to strong arm the Dems to the point that they become puppets on his strings... I don't have to hear what is in those memos/documents. I have a pretty good idea anyway.. Let your imagination run wild and you'll probably be pretty close..
      I would rather see him use this as leverage against them..

Nothing like having a ACE in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
        What would be so awesome to see, is Trump getting up to give his SOTU speech and just read the memo on national TV. I would pee my pants if that happened.

Then direct the SGT at Arms and Capitol police to start perp walking select attendees.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
          Then direct the SGT at Arms and Capitol police to start perp walking select attendees.
          Yea, or direct the SGT @ Arms to call in the ICE agents to pick up all the illegal "dreamers", cuff 'em and stuff 'em and haul them off to deportation transportation...

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              I predict/hope that he uses the memo to strong arm the Dems to the point that they become puppets on his strings... I don't have to hear what is in those memos/documents. I have a pretty good idea anyway.. Let your imagination run wild and you'll probably be pretty close..
              I would rather see him use this as leverage against them..

Nothing like having a ACE in the hole
              I want it released. I want a list of abuses and I want names. I'm tired of all this leveraging and shadowy crap in government. Even if nothing happens to those responsible, the American People still deserve to know what's going on.

Comment

Wray defends McCabe, calls him an honorable man and says if they go after McCabe he will resign. Then Wray reads the memo and fires McCabe the same day. That to me says this is pretty good stuff.

Comment

well what are they waiting on.. someone to run it through a scanner? Out with it

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Yea, or direct the SGT @ Arms to call in the ICE agents to pick up all the illegal "dreamers", cuff 'em and stuff 'em and haul them off to deportation transportation...
                    Right onto a HUGE line of buses sitting outside. Go ahead and bring in the prison buses just for looks

Comment

Stay up late and we should be able to get the memo sometime after the State of the Union.

Comment

Cant wait to see how these two from morning joe try to spin it
                        Attached Files

Comment

Funny how excuses are already flowing when the memo hasn't even been released yet LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            well what are they waiting on.. someone to run it through a scanner? Out with it
                            I heard right after the STOU

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

Cell prep at Leavenworth?

Comment

Working...
                              X