Savage Axis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Savage Axis

Deal or not? you can get it for $179 after rebate which seems **** good. Unless its not wortha dang. Anyone??

I got that deal last year on a Savage Axis 22-250 and it is a tack driver. Best fun for the money in my opinion. Where is this deal at? I may have to go get me one in another caliber.

Comment

I have shot a few and know some guys with em. And they shoot good. To me that's a great deal. Where?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

In.

Sounds like a good deal to me. However, I'm not too big on Savage rifles. I know, know, everyone talks about how accurate they are. I just can't get over the ugly action.

If they had one in 6.5 X 55 instead of 6.5 Crudmoor, I'd probably admit defeat and buy one.

That being said, I did scope it out on Cabelas website. They are out of all calibers, but are backorderable.

Comment

I just saw the mail in rebate is through savage. Looks like I am headed to Academy after work to pick up another gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce16 View Post
            Deal or not? you can get it for $179 after rebate which seems **** good. Unless its not wortha dang. Anyone??
            Great deal. My son has one and I may be going to get one now.

Comment

Mine isn't a tack driver,but was a cheap Christmas present, it is super lightweight
              Shooting about a 1 1/2 moa, and I don't mind leaving it in my truck or @ the lease .
              If it gets stolen no big deal I will just go get another one and hope it shoots better!
              It is what it is a "ok shooting cheap gun"
              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 12-19-2017, 02:31 PM.

Comment

My 12 year old is shooting a Savage Axis .243 that he loves....I was shooting the lids off of water bottles with it at 50 yards.

Comment

I bought one in a .308 not too long ago. My $100 rebate check is on it's way to me. I also took advantage of the T/C (.243) rebate along with Smith Wesson weekend at Academy. That $75 rebate is on it's way to me as well.

Comment

I did not need to see this..

Comment

I bought my younger brother one (270) for Christmas. I broke it in with some 130 gr Remington SPCL. I was amazed how well this thing shot. Definitely a deal.

Comment

I hear they shoot great was going to a 308 but they sold out.

Comment

Academy also has Nikon 3x9 BDC scope on sale through Dec 24 for $99.99 reg $179.99. The $100 rebate would justify the scope addition at least that’s what I’m trying to convince myself

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
                            I bought one in a .308 not too long ago. My $100 rebate check is on it's way to me. I also took advantage of the T/C (.243) rebate along with Smith Wesson weekend at Academy. That $75 rebate is on it's way to me as well.
                            I jumped on the T/C as well, 6.5 creed 22" threaded 5r barrel, drop mag and 3 position safety for under $200 after rebate. Ima shoot it next week and see just how good or bad it is for that cheap.

KY Gun Co is your one-stop online shop with the lowest prices for firearms, ammunition, accessories, parts, and outdoor essentials. We ship fast and easy around the country from our home locations in Kentucky, and are always ready to help.

No tax, no shipping, no credit card fee mark-up.

A cheap beater rifle is what I'm telling myself.

Comment

It’s a plenty good rifle for that price, you won’t regret it. It’s shoots straight and sturdy. Check out this post I made about a cheap & easy trigger kit to fix that crappy factory trigger. http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...Savage+Trigger

Comment

Working...
                              X