Night fishing spots East of DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night fishing spots East of DFW

Thinking about taking my boys fishing tonight or tomorrow night. We are in Royse City so I'm looking for something not to far from there. The places on Ray Hubbard I went when I was a kid aren't accessible anymore and no boat. Any help would be appreciated.

what about the bridge on 78, @ Lavon...

Comment

Any bank the winds blowing into on Tawakoni! Catfish should be shallow right now. Past that I'm no help!

Comment

Thanks guys. I swore I'd never fish Tawakoni after dark again after an incident we with a meth head while my dad and I were night fishing out there. When I saw how scared he was it really stuck with me. A buddy called right after I posted this and asked us over to go fish his parents place. Safe and they have some good catfish in their little ponds as well.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
          Thanks guys. I swore I'd never fish Tawakoni after dark again after an incident we with a meth head while my dad and I were night fishing out there. When I saw how scared he was it really stuck with me. A buddy called right after I posted this and asked us over to go fish his parents place. Safe and they have some good catfish in their little ponds as well.

Good deal. Yeah! Tawakoni and Cedar Creek both have their share of zombies after dark. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X