No announcement yet.

TBH Trad Hog Hunt 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well even though I didn’t get a hog I still had a great time. Awesome group of guys who are always a blast to hang out with. I had some good stalks and some close encounters but it just didn’t work out whether it was bad luck, wrong place at the wrong time, or just flat out getting busted. However I did get to kill a couple wounded ones along with helping kill a few other wounded ones. Already looking forward to next year!

Comment

Way to go guys!!!!

You should not have told Roger he forgot his bow though!!! 🤣[emoji15][emoji15]🤣

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Like Jeff said it was great to get back together with friends again. Man, the stories that were told around that campfire......... I"m already looking forward to next year. We all came to an agreement to put Jeff in a cage at the edge of camp. We can walk by and poke him with sticks when we are not chasing pigs. It'll be a blast!

Comment

Yep once again had a great time and already am looking forward to next year. Hopefully Jeff’s face will look normal by then and not be a distraction to everyone haha

Comment

TBH Trad Hog Hunt 2018

Originally posted by chackworth3 View Post
            Yep once again had a great time and already am looking forward to next year. Hopefully Jeff’s face will look normal by then and not be a distraction to everyone haha

My face is a little more swollen today but not as irritated or sore. Hopefully this is just a fluke deal and I won’t have to be concerned with a reaction to mosquito or gnat bites in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Featherflinger; 04-23-2018, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
              My face is a little more swollen today but not as irritated or sore. Hopefully this is just a fluke deal and I won’t have to be concerned with a reaction to mosquito or gnat bites in the future.
              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Hopefully it is a fluke because it looked painful.

Comment

Congrats on all the hog killing, beer killing, whiskey killing, and time killing!

Comment

Finally made it home, would have been here yesterday but I stopped at my brother's down in North Carolina last night. It rained on me almost all the way home.

Here's my 2 pigs.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Good deal Phillip. Looks like a good time was had. Glad you made it back home safe.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Phillip!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                        Like Jeff said it was great to get back together with friends again. Man, the stories that were told around that campfire......... I"m already looking forward to next year. We all came to an agreement to put Jeff in a cage at the edge of camp. We can walk by and poke him with sticks when we are not chasing pigs. It'll be a blast!
                        Don't forget to put a bottle of water in with him.

Comment

Glad to hear it Philip can't wait for next year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I had a great time , hanging out with everyone was awesome the fish taco story at the Blue Oyster was priceless! Chasing pigs and finishing some off was fun and having some tequila by the fire. I don’t think hogs like John though saw him get charged 2 times but he handled it no problem. I was able to stick a couple hogs in the rain on Saturday so this weekend it will end up on my grill. I left early Sunday forgot my bow , good thing Eric called me before I was too far and Bisch NO I am not gone yet !
                            Big thanks to Philip for putting this hunt together and the delicious jumbalya.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                              Don't forget to put a bottle of water in with him.
                              Bwahaha!! That was awesome!

Glad you had a safe trip home Phillip.

Comment

Glad you made the long trip home safely Roger. We are gonna miss having you around next year if you decide not to make the trip again!

Comment

Working...
                                X