New Found Respect for Wile E. Coyote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Found Respect for Wile E. Coyote

There's a roadrunner that started hanging out behind our office last summer. He disappeared for awhile, but has been back for a couple of months. I've tried to get some good shots of him, but he's proven to be very elusive - as you might expect! He mostly hangs out at the back of our lot around/under/behind our trucks and trailers, but occassionally he'll run up to our office windows (we have two big windows looking out back) and jump up on the ledge. I've just missed getting a good photo of him a couple of times.

I shot this a few minutes ago. It's a little out of range for my 70-200, so I cropped just a tad, but it's the best I've been able to do so far. I think I saw Wile E. go under the steer tire just before I snapped the shot!

My Flickr Photos

That's a cool little image Michael. Good luck in your quest to get some more shots.

Comment

Keep after him Michael.......you'll get the "kill" shot you want one of these days!!

Comment

Nice picture.

Comment

brave bird

Comment

cool capture!

Comment

Cool shot Michael! Roadrunner on the big rig!

Comment

bait casting reel and a pumpkinseed colored salamander 7+inch (no hook )

that was a nice capture! unique

Comment

Great pic! Love those birds. We have a pair that must be nesting somewhere in our neighborhood - almost every night I see either the male or the female in our yard. They are making a big dent in the lizard population! Been trying to get a pic but they've stymied me so far...

Comment

What is a roadrunner doing in Paris, Texas? Cool shot!

Comment

cool pic

Comment

Love the shot. Were there any deliveries from ACME today?

Comment

Here's one where I just missed catching him jumping onto the window sill, right in front of Robert's desk. Oops!
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	just missed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	23889197
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

This is the best I've been able to get of him, through the office window.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

That's a great one, Michael!

Comment

Working...
                              X