No announcement yet.

10 gauge shotguns?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You gonna run it for coyotes? I have been debating getting one to think coyotes with for a couple years and haven't talked myself into it yet

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
      You gonna run it for coyotes? I have been debating getting one to think coyotes with for a couple years and haven't talked myself into it yet

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
      Oh yeah. Well everything pretty much but mostly coyotes. My buddy told me he's tipped coyotes over a long ways out with his double barrel 10 gauge. He's shot a bunch of turkeys with it too. I suppose with the right loads in it you could work just about anything over pretty good at extended ranges.

Comment

As far as recoil goes I'm not real recoil sensitive but like calling coyotes I'll be sitting down when I shoot so for quick follow up shots would be easier with an auto loader vs. a pump gun or break barrel gun I assume?

Comment

Why'd you have to make this thread?

I've seen 10ga autoloaders from time to time around $5-600. Now you have me wanting one just because 'Merica

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Why'd you have to make this thread?

I've seen 10ga autoloaders from time to time around $5-600. Now you have me wanting one just because 'Merica
            Heck yeah man they're awesome. It never hurts to have a little more firepower. You don't necessarily have to have a 10 gauge to blow stuff of their feet or out of the air but it doesn't hurt nothin either. It's fun.

Comment

Get ready to spend some money on shells!!! If you reload, it could help with the price!

Comment

Working...
              X