X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good looking buck

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      Have not seen him since October 24th. He was a regular up until then. When the big rains came in October all our more mature bucks disappeared. We went from bone dry and burnt up to lush and green in a matter of days and I guess they didn't need corn/protein anymore. Have not seen him on our cams on trails either. Neighbors had him on camera on 11/20. The first and only time all year they "saw" him.

I really missed my opportunity on this one by being out of town so much and not hunting until mid November.

I know this is going to sound nuts, but this deer was on camera in my feed pen during daylight almost every day in October. It kinda took away my desire to hunt him a little bit. I know that's crazy and you still gotta seal the deal if he shows, but his frequency just took the edge off my desire to kill him. I don't know if that makes sense, but it did.
      You are crazy!
      I Hope he shows back up this next Summer so big you won't be able to stand it.

Comment

110 acres , low fence , in coryelle county.... That deer is going to look beautiful on my wall.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
          You are crazy!

I Hope he shows back up this next Summer so big you won't be able to stand it.
          I know! I didn't say it made sense! Lol
          I've fed him the last 2 summers. I hope he makes it back for another.

It should be noted. I'll be in my rifle tower this weekend with new AR if piggies show and deer rifle should he show. He's been gone two full months. I'll shoot him w/o reservation if he were to somehow make a mistake this weekend! :-)

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          110 acres , low fence , in coryelle county.... That deer is going to look beautiful on my wall.

That ain't right! Lol

Comment

Great looking buck.

Comment

3.5 and140ish

Comment

Working...
              X