Las Vegas Mass Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GatorBait View Post
    Maybe so, like I said, probably being paranoid, but these days nothing is ever as it seems.
    I agree completely, and I try not to put much weight on the news for at least a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by GatorBait View Post
      Something just doesn't add up. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but it seems very fishy to me. An old retired guy that loves gambling and had not shown any sort of erratic behavior to family or friends? I think they call it a red herring, just thinking out loud. In any case it is a tragedy and prayers for those wounded and the family of those not coming home.
      I feel the same way. Weird deal.

Comment

I'm going throw something on the wall as well since seems to be what eveyone in the media is doing. Based on his significant others political views....I'm going to say it was politically motivated attack. Lets see if it sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Maybe he has a brain tumor that made his crazy..who knows
          little hidden jab at Mccain?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            little hidden jab at Mccain?
            I'd wager Charles Whitman, who had a brain tumor (though doctors disagree on whether it made him go nuts or not).

Comment

i'm really surprised this hasn't happened before now, very soft target.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                I'm going throw something on the wall as well since seems to be what eveyone in the media is doing. Based on his significant others political views....I'm going to say it was politically motivated attack. Lets see if it sticks.
                I have been holding back on my 3 possible scenarios but might as well do it.
                Speculation is what we humans do

He either converted to islam

Decided to side with antifa and kill Nazi's,I mean the media has been portraying Trump voters as KKK Nazi's for a year and most country music listeners are likely Trump voters

Has a tumor that made him nutz

Comment

Shooters father
                  Paddock's father was a serial bank robber who was 'diagnosed as psychopathic' and spent eight years on the FBI Most Wanted list after escaping prison

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ails-Las-Vegas

Who knows

Comment

Please wait for more facts about this guy to come out. We don't need the internet going viral with misinformation and creating a whole new myth for the conspiracist community to glom on to.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      I have been holding back on my 3 possible scenarios but might as well do it.
                      Speculation is what we humans do

He either converted to islam

Decided to side with antifa and kill Nazi's,I mean the media has been portraying Trump voters as KKK Nazi's for a year and most country music listeners are likely Trump voters

Has a tumor that made him nutz
                      My thinking is ANTIFA.

Comment

Given his lack of criminal history, it has crossed my mind this dude was used for his room then killed. I'm certainly not claiming he didn't short out and do this but initially, it doesn't add up to me. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          My thinking is ANTIFA.
                          He has hunting licenses from multiple states, owned multiple guns and liked country music. REALLY doubt antifa.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                            Given his lack of criminal history, it has crossed my mind this dude was used for his room then killed. I'm certainly not claiming he didn't short out and do this but initially, it doesn't add up to me. We shall see.
                            Right there with you brother.

Comment

Or just go right ahead and speculate.

I'm out.

Comment

Because 'country music fans are often Republican gun-toters,' CBS Attorney Hayley Geftman-Gold has no sympathy for Las Vegas shooting victims.

Liberal bags of ****

Comment

Working...
                                X