Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't like them...shocky

Comment

3 Rivers is a couple hours north of me here in Indiana. I go up there a couple times a year on Saturdays and shop in the warehouse and shoot all of thier bows. It's the only thing I have on you Texans, lol. I jealous of all the game you guys have down there. The Tomahawk is nice, but not my favorite.

Comment

Have never shot one but Dale and Robbie Karch are good knowable guys. Think Bill Forman at Great Plains builds them. He's no slouch

Comment

Yea, he's no slouch at all when it comes to building bows.

Good for you Bob for recognizing that. Too often, traditional bowyers are all too ready to bash other traditional bowyers. It's a real shorcoming of traditional archery IMO.

I'll let you all know what I find. Should be here tomorrow.

If it's not what I want, I'll have no problem with selling it and moving on. If need be, I'll make a trip to Bob's place to see what he can do for a guy who draws over 31" with a traditional longbow.

For a long time now, my "standards" in longbows have been O.L.'s and Bob Morrison's creations. I've shot plenty of them and they are both "gold standards" in longbows IMO.

Comment

I have to say I'm more than pleased with this bow, now that I have some decent wood arrows to put through it. It's a fantastic shooter. Very little hand shock and good speed. Most importantly for me, NO noticeable stack at my 31" draw. This is the first longbow I've ever shot that could handle a draw over 30" easily.

Getting back to wood arrows is sure nice too. Feels like coming home. It's been a long time since I've hunted with wood arrows and a longbow.
            Attached Files

Comment

nice stick brother

Comment

Working...
              X