No announcement yet.

George W. Bush in Hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t think he’ll make it long after losing his wife. It may say sound gay but I think dying of broken heart is a real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
      I don’t think he’ll make it long after losing his wife. It may say sound gay but I think dying of broken heart is a real thing.
      I’ve read quite a few stories about older couples passing weeks, days, or hours apart. Maybe something to that.

Comment

Prayers sent for full recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post

I’ve read quite a few stories about older couples passing weeks, days, or hours apart. Maybe something to that.

Happened too one set of my grandparents, you can set a watch too it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent...

Comment

Sad deal but like you guys, I told my wife when Mrs. Bush passed, I give him 30 days and he will be back with her. Great man.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                I'm convinced that is what took my Papa. He lived six months (nearly to the day) after Memaw passed away. They were married for 65 years.

Prayers said for H. W.!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  What a man. Shot down by the Japanese over the Pacific. Cia, vp, prez. Obsma, Trump, Clinton, couldn't hold a candle to that man.
                  You get it sir. He didn't get the credit for his service to this country and the great things he did. All everyone remembers is when he said "no new taxes". Then we got the wet willys for the next 25 years.

Comment

My prayers are with him. And all of the family.

Comment

Working...
                    X