Comment

Who are you? What do you do?

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
              Who are you? What do you do?

I’m going to try and do hunting and fishing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to the Fire Levi...good luck young man!!

Guys, this is a new member...please show your TBH support.

Paul

Originally posted by Levi_cook15 View Post
                I’m going to try and do hunting and fishing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll provide some constructive criticism. You are much better off asking someone nicely to check out your channel as opposed telling them to do so.

Best of luck on your channel.

Comment

Done, best of luck on channel. Keep at it!

Comment

Geaux for it young sir!!! I look forward to seeing all your success for years to come.

Comment

Welcome to the Green Screen Levi! You're in a good spot to find a lot of information from a lot of very knowledgeable and experienced folks. I've personally learned a lot from this forum, and I hope you have a similar experience.

If I might make one recommendation, it would be to focus on generating more content before you start trying to get YouTube subscribers. If your content is good, the subscribers will eventually come, but you've got to build that credibility first. Watch a LOT of videos, and see what "works" in each one. Think about the camera angles, the editing, and what makes one video better than the other, and what makes it interesting to you. Then each time you make a video, try and incorporate some of those things that stuck out to you.

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck to you. Just make sure you don't start doing stupid things to get yourself more views.

My nephew spent the weekend with us and it's insane how much kids idolize and look up to YouTube "stars"

Comment

Welcome to the green screen. Now why should we subscribe to your YouTube channel?

I don't have enough signal where I am to look at videos. Good luck to you. Do you already have a following? Do you have hunting and fishing videos already on there? The pic you posted said you have 3 subscribers and this was your first video. If that's the case listen to the free advice others are posting on here.
                            Last edited by AntlerCollector; 04-10-2018, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Hey Levi Cook, I enjoyed your video and am excited to see the next one you make.

Don't let any of these old sourpusses around here discourage you.

Get your folks to buy you a horse stall mat for a backstop.

Comment

Working...
                              X