New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulders/traps/abs/cardio

Plus several sets of KB swings and snatches.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Added about 4 hours of tree clearing this afternoon. Man it was humid out!
      Mine was about half that long. Electric fence has been shorting out. A lot of stuff washed up on the bottom wire with all the rain we've had. Added almost 2 hours of pulling stuff off the fence with a garden rake. I foresee a hot date with the weed eater and brush blade in my near future. Followed by a day of spraying brush killer.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

My shorty schedule is not allowing me to be consistent. Hoping that’ll change in 4 weeks.

Comment

Been awhile since I've checked in.
          Still at least two hours a day.Started doing long lunges instead of front squats.Seems to tap the muscles just the same,but increases flexibility..Carry on gents!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

A little legs and triceps work this morning. Hip and back weren't bothering me (thank you ibuprofen and heating pad) so I hit some squats. Supersets legs and triceps. 2 warmup sets and 3 working sets. Back squats, weighted dips, goblet squat, overhead rope extensions, skull crushers, walking lunges with barbell, hanging leg raise, and tricep pushdowns.

Taking the day off tomorrow and headed to the lease. I got a new rifle and I need to kill some *****. Gonna warm up the AR as well!

Comment

****ty workout today. Attempted to work on cleans but rear delt discomfort stopped that. Hit some leg press, leg curls and calves.

Comment

On the up side, got a bottle of Copita Reposado Tequila for my birthday given to me from my fellow gym rats.

Comment

On the upside, got a bottle of Copita Reposado Tequila from my fellow gym rats for my bday on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                    On the upside, got a bottle of Copita Reposado Tequila from my fellow gym rats for my bday on Monday.

I need to go to THAT gym! Happy birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                      I need to go to THAT gym! Happy birthday!
                      Thank ya sir.

Comment

Today was supposed to be running, but I got in a couple rounds of jump rope and heavy bags.

Comment

Biceps n triceps n abs n cardo. Followed up the below exercises with 30 minutes on ellipical variety mode

Comment

Here

Comment

Rear delt issues continue so, mobility and stretching.

T-Spine and shoulder mobility drills
                              Massage ball to upper back
                              Cardio
                              Sauna

Hoping some of this rehab work will loosen everything up again.
                              Last edited by icetrauma; 04-20-2018, 12:39 PM.

Comment

This thread takes forever to open the past two days. All other threads open fine. Anyone else having this problem? I'm using Tapatalk.
                                Inverted rows.
                                DB bentover rows with kickbacks.
                                DB reverse lunge curls.
                                Hammer curls.
                                V-up Russian twist.

Comment

Working...
                                X