No announcement yet.

Spicy hot crawfish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawfish Shack in Crosby. Not sure if the magnolia place is the same answer. Crawfish shack and BBs are my favorite besides home cooked.

Comment

I'm a major fan of cooking them myself, but the best I've ever had from a restaurant were from "The Boiling Crab". Order the "Whole Shebang"

If you want to do it yourself, I'll loan you my cooker. I'm in Tomball and you can cook up to 2 sacks st once and make them as hot as you want. I only use Elite Seafood Boil from Ragin Blaze. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
        I'm a major fan of cooking them myself, but the best I've ever had from a restaurant were from "The Boiling Crab". Order the "Whole Shebang"

If you want to do it yourself, I'll loan you my cooker. I'm in Tomball and you can cook up to 2 sacks st once and make them as hot as you want. I only use Elite Seafood Boil from Ragin Blaze. You won't be disappointed.

Had ragin blaze boil last year. Put in more than it said and some of his liquid and they were the best I ever had! May have to take you up on that offer on the pot! I love cooking them myself! Not sure if I know enough people around here to eat 2 bags of mud bugs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
          Had ragin blaze boil last year. Put in more than it said and some of his liquid and they were the best I ever had! May have to take you up on that offer on the pot! I love cooking them myself! Not sure if I know enough people around here to eat 2 bags of mud bugs!

I will come help. I know Devin and Morgan will too

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
            I will come help. I know Devin and Morgan will too

Just might have to do that after our wedding in June!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
              Just might have to do that after our wedding in June!

Sounds good to me. I’ll chip in some cash and I know they will too

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
                Man I hear ya! I like to sweat when I''m eating mud bugs, makes the cold beer go down better. We can't find any place near us here in San Marcos that does them hot other than dusting them with spices when they serve them. We usually just make our own.
                Makes the cold beer go down better and you start forgetting about how many you have drank.

Comment

Working...
                X