Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a sock that won’t fall down with boots?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thro Lo boot socks Been wearing them for over 20 years. They stay up.

Comment

Comment

Soccer socks work well, I wear them with my dress boots.

I also wear the Dickies socks with my work boots. They are a little thicker. They stay up, and seem to be pretty durable.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Justin boot sock.s...black with red writing on them. they are the best I've had.

Comment

dan post. the long ones. only sock I've ever had stay up

Comment

Copper Fit

Comment

If you want them to stay up, try a pair of Kennetrek socks. Both of these work great for me:

Finally, a lightweight sock that can multi-task.  When you infuse polypropylene with Silver Technology, you get unmatched versatility.  They repel water, regulate temperature and are reinforced and padded in all the places needed to avoid blisters and bunching.  They're great as a hardcore activity standalone sock all

For 100% certainty, try the Canada over-the-calf socks. They’re too warm for me except on REALLY cold days here in TX, though.

I’m a huge fan of Darn Tough and have not had much trouble with sock migration even with them. I think that a lot of sock migration has more to do with the fit of the boot and the insoles than the sock. The only way to overcome that is to wear a tight-fitting sock; but very few socks will maintain that strength through lots of washings. Since I switched, almost exclusively, to wool socks I’ve been washing socks separately in Woolite or NikWax Wool Wash on gentle. This has DEFINITELY helped to maintain the condition of my socks. -Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Darn Tough . Your welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Sahelian Jeep View Post
                    Carhart boot socks from Tractor Supply 12.99 for a 2 pack. Wear them 5 days a week and they last for years!
                    Yes I have these Carhart socks and the Nike Dry Fit, the ones that have L and R for which foot they go on....

Comment

Darn tough socks. Have a couple that are over the calf and love them.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Look at Soccer or Baseball socks. I wear the Demarini Baseball sock.

Twin City is a great company too.

Comment

I wear boots everyday, and in the summer I wear ankle socks. No problem keeping them up.

Comment

ankle socks for me

Comment

Never have that problem and I wear steel toe work boots 12-16 hours a day and 5-7 days a week.
                              Have to use 100% cotton and replace often.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like all the darn tough socks are a wool blend. Yall wearing these things year round?

Comment

Working...
                                X