Best place to buy steel targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best place to buy steel targets

Where is the best place to buy steel targets?

Looking for 1/2" thick AR500 steel - 6" and 12" circles and silhouette targets.

I’m fixing to start collecting some end blinds from work to make me some targets.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
      I’m fixing to start collecting some end blinds from work to make me some targets.
      Do you have a water cutter or are you just going to drill holes in the scrap and use it?

Comment

I actually found some at Academy around Christmas time and bought my dad some. I'm pretty sure they were Champion brand and they were very affordable. They had multiple sizes in square and round configurations. Not sure if they are half inch, but they are plenty thick and are AR 500 steel. Hope this helps

Comment

Ar500.com has steel targets for sale every now and then at a fair price

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
            Do you have a water cutter or are you just going to drill holes in the scrap and use it?

The one I’m picking up are end blinds . Already have holes in them .

Comment

Look up silver t targets. I know the guy that owns it and he is local to me San Antonio area. He should be able to help.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

If your looking for something pretty cheap I went to the salvage yard and bought some 3/8-1/2” mild steel plate and have been using that for a few years. They get a little dented up but so far I have only had a 308 shoot through it once at about 50 yards. We shoot these plates from 100-1200 yards and so far they have held up.

I made a silouet out of one pieces and several varieties of smaller plates. I then vent some rebar and welded it to the back to hang on my stand.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1088.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	24529852Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1089.jpg
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	24529853Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1090.jpg
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	24529854

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ebay

Comment

Not much of a website but http://www.gasteel.us/index.php?lang=Eng They have anything you need in 3/8 or 1/2 AR500. Good prices. In Houston

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
                            Not much of a website but http://www.gasteel.us/index.php?lang=Eng They have anything you need in 3/8 or 1/2 AR500. Good prices. In Houston

2nd this. And they are on amazon so prime members get good steel at cheap prices with free shipping. I have two targets from them with zero complaints.

Comment

Working...
                            X