Merry Christmas

Comment

Whats makes this gun special?

Comment

The round not the gun

Comment

Originally posted by silentstalker92 View Post
          Whats makes this gun special?
          I would guess getting it for 1/2 off the normal price along with the other makes and models all these guys got excellent deals on.

Comment

Exactly. I was looking for a 6.5 creedmoor barrel to replace my 308 barrel with but for the price I picked up an entire new gun. So I got to keep my 308 and add a 6.5 creedmoor to the arsenal.

I did it for the long range aspect of the 6.5 creedmoor round.

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
            I would guess getting it for 1/2 off the normal price along with the other makes and models all these guys got excellent deals on.

Comment

Bad luck for me...called a Dicks’s an hour away from me that had the Savage model I wanted and asked if I could pay them over the phone tonite since it was too late to make the trip or if they could hold it till tomrrow and still honor the 25% off. The store manager said they couldn’t do either... Really made it worth it to me to get the 25% off plus $100 rebate. Guess I’ll miss out. Unless someone around Ft Worth/Alliance area wants to do me a solid! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by cajuntec View Post
                Good deal. Glad you and others were able to get one.

I guess it's a mute point for me right now - They said the nearest store with one was in Corpus Christi. I asked about transfers, and he said he couldn't do that, but I could drive to CC. Too far for that discount. I'd spend that in gas.

All the best,
                Glenn
                The rim location has a bunch firday evening but I passed on them. Had 308s also. Still had one 308 today at 530pm. Also had the Rem 700 6.5 still. And the Savage 10FCP 6.5.
                I did pick up a model 11VT 223 for 262 out the door with the $100 rebate still to apply. Will look for the 22-250 now.

Comment

I appreciate you guys starting this thread last week... After hunting in Corrigan yesterday evening, my buddy and I hit the store in Summerwood.

He ended up getting the .308, Model 10, with the Rebate printed out. He will end up getting that gun for less than $300, what a great deal.

You guys have a Good Week!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
                    I appreciate you guys starting this thread last week... After hunting in Corrigan yesterday evening, my buddy and I hit the store in Summerwood.

He ended up getting the .308, Model 10, with the Rebate printed out. He will end up getting that gun for less than $300, what a great deal.

You guys have a Good Week!!!

Yep! 10BA on sale with rebate makes it $274. Heck of a steal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I ordered an XLR Element chassis to put my ****'s Savage Special in. Anyone have experience with it?

Comment

I picked up 2 of the Model 10 guns and a few others at Baybrook mall on Saturday evening, however, they didn’t take the 25% off at the register. I noticed it Sunday morning. No luck doing the return over the phone so we drove the almost 2 hours back over last night to get my refund.

I did have to get firm with them after waiting very patiently. Only the gun counter could do the return. I was next in line & a couple checks out 1 gun but has a buggy full of everything else in the store, “why sure, let me check that out for you too.” The lady proceeds to divvy the buggy into 7, I repeat, 7, different transactions.

Comment

Linda said the Savage website wouldn't give her the Rebate on Axis XP youth model.
                          Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by BigThicketBoy; 12-22-2017, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                            Linda said the Savage website wouldn't give her the Rebate on Axis XP youth model.

Savage website saying my 10BA is not an eligible UPC. Don’t know what’s up. Anyone else on the 10?

Comment

When I submitted mine online It didn’t show any issues. There were multiple promotions- the fall one is over but the winter/holiday one should be active. Did your receipt from the store print out with the rebate Info?

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post

Comment

Originally posted by jb5001 View Post
                                When I submitted mine online It didn’t show any issues. There were multiple promotions- the fall one is over but the winter/holiday one should be active. Did your receipt from the store print out with the rebate Info?

Mine printed out at the store but won’t recognize it online.

Comment

Working...
                                X